Class of 2022 - PG Quadir Copeland (PA/IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 61 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Quadir Copeland (PA/IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't realize that these two guys play for the IMG B team, essentially.

I was looking for updates on them in the City of Palms Tournament - a big-time event with Oak Hill Academy (who of course produced Carmelo, Devendorf, etc.) - and the IMG team had Jett Howard (#41 - Michigan), Keonte George (#3 - Baylor), Jaden Bradley (#8 - Alabama (From Rochester, NY)), Jarace Walker (#19 - Houston), Eric Dailey Jr. (#21 - Uncommitted), plus a number of top juniors.

I didn't realize that these two guys play for the IMG B team, essentially.

I was looking for updates on them in the City of Palms Tournament - a big-time event with Oak Hill Academy (who of course produced Carmelo, Devendorf, etc.) - and the IMG team had Jett Howard (#41 - Michigan), Keonte George (#3 - Baylor), Jaden Bradley (#8 - Alabama (From Rochester, NY)), Jarace Walker (#19 - Houston), Eric Dailey Jr. (#21 - Uncommitted), plus a number of top juniors.
It’s not the B team.. it’s the post-grad team. Same team Benny played for last year as a top 30 recruit nationally. It’s players that were technically eligible to graduate in 2021 but reclassed at some point of their high school career.

It’s not the B team.. it’s the post-grad team. Same team Benny played for last year as a top 30 recruit nationally. It’s players that were technically eligible to graduate in 2021 but reclassed at some point of their high school career.
So both Taylor and Copeland reclassified? Are we sure about this?

Nobody on IMG plays any defense. JT got smacked twice going to the basket. Pretty weak drives. I don’t see Copeland or Taylor being ready to play next year.

If you handed this game highlight video over to someone who knew nothing to who these kids were or ranked..

They would highlight the play of Fernandez and Storr. Not sure anyone else is even noticed on IMG.
Yeah it was a storr highlight reel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors