Class of 2022 - PG Quadir Copeland (PA/IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 24 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Quadir Copeland (PA/IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
99% sure he means don't wait to commit.
Yep, he’s saying commit now. And by him saying “facts” to Cuse Kingdom he is agreeing he should have went to Cuse. Kinda eye opening he’s open and public about it but I think most people could have told ya he should have went here. Live and you learn but looks like we have a fan in Quade Green

Yep, he’s saying commit now. And by him saying “facts” to Cuse Kingdom he is agreeing he should have went to Cuse. Kinda eye opening he’s open and public about it but I think most people could have told ya he should have went here. Live and you learn but looks like we have a fan in Quade Green

Absolutely, think he realized shirtly after he got on campus that he got sold a bunch of crap from Calipari but by then it was to late. A couple of former recruits who went elsewhere seemed to wish they could do it over again.

I know he wanted to transfer here a few years ago but that shipped had sailed on our end and he ended up going to UW. And I’m sure playing for Hop, he only heard good things about SU.

IMO, Quade's comment could be interpreted either way. I actually think he is saying don't take too long to commit.
View attachment 202597

tenor.gif

so basically as suspected. Nothing I can find.
post #507 Dasher I think they will accept a commit but I think they wouldn't be all that upset if he held off a bit. JJ is here this weekend. But at the end of the day, if he wants to say yes, they will take him.
Bees post 508 I don't think they risk it. Plus, he's more PG and less combo than the other two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom