Class of 2022 - PG Quadir Copeland (PA/IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Quadir Copeland (PA/IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not bad, shot needs some work, handle needs some work, needs to add some strength, expected at his age

Seems like a good rebounder, gotta like the length and size, seems to be really active on defense and gets out and runs which is nice.

Has a couple years before college so a lot of time to work on his flaws

This kid is not the solution. We can't go from Dior, Gayle, and possibly Westry 5 and high 4 star recruits to Copeland and Lindsay mid 3 star recruits.

I have seen enough BJ Johnson, Ron Patterson of the world. Guys who will be here 1 maybe 2 years contribute very little maybe a flash here and there then transfer out.

This kid is not the solution. We can't go from Dior, Gayle, and possibly Westry 5 and high 4 star recruits to Copeland and Lindsay mid 3 star recruits.

I have seen enough BJ Johnson, Ron Patterson of the world. Guys who will be here 1 maybe 2 years contribute very little maybe a flash here and there then transfer out.

BJ has played in the NBA. He was a fine recruit. Get a clue.

Shooting guard will be a tough sell until there is a zero point zero chance of Buddy being here..

Wasn’t the player in yiur avatar a 3star :)

Shooting guard will be a tough sell until there is a zero point zero chance of Buddy being here..

Especially if we have Girard at PG, and Kadary pans out and can play both.

BJ has played in the NBA. He was a fine recruit. Get a clue.

Yeah because 3 points 2 rebounds a game average in 30 games played in 2 years screams fine recruit.

Bingo

Fine taken. I would be recruiting differently and by the looks of the recruiting threads so would other people. I wouldn't go out and recruit a mid to low 3 star player to replace a high 5 star player that we lost, and a high 4 star player we lost out on.

Fine taken. I would be recruiting differently and by the looks of the recruiting threads so would other people. I wouldn't go out and recruit a mid to low 3 star player to replace a high 5 star player that we lost, and a high 4 star player we lost out on.

Right you’d just go with a hole in the roster. Genius.

All your recruiting experience is from video games.

You should get in to coaching.

He should coach D-1, be NYS Governor, AND work as a strength and conditioning coordinator for a pro sports team since he is an expert on all of these topics.

it is so early in the cycle that i have to believe this is a kid who the staff believes is a great program fit. i bet he is going to rocket up the rankings. the fact that gmac had the kid's number makes it evident that the staff had been in contact with this kid for awhile, this is not a quick pivot just because of the dior announcement. in fact, it may be the opposite - the staff really wants this kid but knew the dior verbal would be a problem, so they worked out the mutual announcement with dior to break the seeming logjam at point

Listen I've been a Syracuse Basketball fan for almost 25 years live here in Syracuse all my life so I have lived and breathed it. I would share my thoughts with Jim or any of the staff If I ran into them in the community. It's reasonable and respectful. Like why are we not recruiting 2022 top 10 recruit G Jaden Bradley who is from Rochester and now plays at IMG ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom