Class of 2023 - PG Trey Autry (Jamesville-Dewitt / OH) Verbal to George Washington | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 PG Trey Autry (Jamesville-Dewitt / OH) Verbal to George Washington

557C61BF-E887-4642-929C-F996BCB15C7D.png

I get it, but it's the first time I've seen a sheet like this. The key is "total" as you pointed out fog, thanks. I think it should be separate for FG and for 3PT then totaled - it's what I'm used to seeing.

Is this the first time you've ever looked at a box score?

Yeah he’s gonna start blowing up. He’s having a strong start to the summer. He has a college body already. I’m telling you he’s very similar to Triche. Very similar style, Triche wasn’t super highly rated but was able to come in Freshman year and start. Don’t know if Trey will start freshman year but he’ll have a role. He’s a good player and think he ends up Orange

Yeah he’s gonna start blowing up. He’s having a strong start to the summer. He has a college body already. I’m telling you he’s very similar to Triche. Very similar style, Triche wasn’t super highly rated but was able to come in Freshman year and start. Don’t know if Trey will start freshman year but he’ll have a role. He’s a good player and think he ends up Orange
Wouldn’t they rather have Jackson and ducharme? Trey is a good back up option but im guessing they prefer the other two.

Does anyone know if he wants to follow his dad?
It’s obvious as a takeaway but if cuse doesn’t offer in a the next couple months it’s because he doesn’t want to follow red

Or because Red's future is unknown?
I mean, that’s a good reason to not accept an offer, but for Syracuse to not even submit one? It’s not exactly a stretch to think he probably doesn’t want to play for Syracuse.

I mean, that’s a good reason to not accept an offer, but for Syracuse to not even submit one? It’s not exactly a stretch to think he probably doesn’t want to play for Syracuse.
It's just as likely that they know Trey would commit, and they have others ahead of Trey.

Well that’s a pretty shitty way to treat a legacies kid considering they’ve got Chaz owens taking a scholarship with zero chance of making an impact.
I'm not saying that is what is happening. But, we have other offers out. It isn't shitty. You can't offer every legacy's kid. If there is an open scholarship, then it's a nice gesture to give it to a legacy's kid, but we should never have open scholarships like that.

I'm not saying that is what is happening. But, we have other offers out. It isn't shitty. You can't offer every legacy's kid. If there is an open scholarship, then it's a nice gesture to give it to a legacy's kid, but we should never have open scholarships like that.

Up until this weekend, the highest profile offers he had were from A-10 schools.

Now that he's been "discovered", the major offers will pour in.

Which is the last thing Syracuse wanted to see happen. We were probably hoping Trey stayed under the radar.

Up until this weekend, the highest profile offers he had were from A-10 schools.

Now that he's been "discovered", the major offers will pour in.

Which is the last thing Syracuse wanted to see happen. We were probably hoping Trey stayed under the radar.
Trey looked really good this weekend. I don't think we could take all three of Jackson, Ducharme and Trey, but I do think that any two could play well together.

They wouldn't have to use a scholly on him would they because his dad works for the University, am I correct?

They wouldn't have to use a scholly on him would they because his dad works for the University, am I correct?
Yeah, I wonder how that would play when the program could have went down that road with the head coaches son