Class of 2016 - PG Tyus Battle (NJ) Signed LOI | Page 64 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 PG Tyus Battle (NJ) Signed LOI

As already pointed out 2011-12. And don't forget we won the NC with GMac, Duany, Billy, Melo, Warrick, Pace, Forth, and McNeil with Pace getting the least amount of minutes per game at just under 15 minutes. Still, it's true we tend to get by with 7.5 in most years.

Cheers,
Neil

It's always at least 8 guys - 3 guards, 3 forwards and 2 centers. Every year. Sometimes more than that.

Some third-hand news. Battle was at Revolutions in Destiny tonight with a bunch of players. According to him, this is his last visit before he makes his decision. He wants to play closer to home. No trip to UConn in the plans.
Well that seals it. Who wouldn't love a mall trip with Swaggy Mike and Trev.

New interview with Moyer...relevant to this thread as it was conducted right after Battle news broke. This kid says all the right things. Loves SU and the staff and is a tremendous ambassador for the program and school.

http://www.scowt.com/college/basketball/recruiting/story/1556887-nbpa-top-100-matthew-moyer?s=185

Change the w to a u in that naughty first word...

All I can say is wow (after watching that interview). What more could you want from a recruit and soon to be Orangeman? He seems to have it all. This is a young man who is, no question, a favorite of mine and he has yet to even play a minute for us. The loyalty and love for SU that he exudes is just tremendous to see. Come on, Tyus, join the family and something special!

Yeah - that was one of your 23 posts. nice work
Quality always outweighs quantity. As I said I want Tyus to wear Orange, but I think he has had so many chances to go Orange, and hasn't, that I think he is headed to Duke. Hope I am proved wrong !

Last edited:
I want some good news so badly that I'm driving myself insane by checking this thread every 30 minutes or so just hoping that it will be announced that Battle has committed. Going to run errands, without my phone - that should buy me a couple of hours without access to the site. Uh oh... might get withdrawals.

As for Dook, I'll throw up in my mouth if Battle decomits from UM to only commit to those guys. Come on Tyus, save me the unsavory experience!

Stole this from Syracusememes on twitter:

CH8ZwJdUYAEie3x.jpg

Simmons and Gilbert are much better than Tyus doe

Oh, that was only after his initial MI commitment? Carry on
You're clearly missing the fact that Gilbert is gonna be the next Hakim Warrick.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom