Class of 2016 - PG Tyus Battle (NJ) Signed LOI | Page 57 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 PG Tyus Battle (NJ) Signed LOI

I'm telling you, Twitter activity tells some tales. Battle had just recently started following Matt Moyer. Definitely found that timing interesting.

There was rumblings of this yesterday morning on Twitter... I just didn't believe it.

Yep, I saw that too. And a poster here mentioned it as well, but I wasn't getting my hopes up until something more definitive came out.

Beilien has to give back his coffee!

coffee-300x223.jpg

Well there goes the rest of the work day for me. Its finished, I have been sucked in. . . . . . . . Plus they hit the course in the Open.

I'm telling you, Twitter activity tells some tales. Battle had just recently started following Matt Moyer. Definitely found that timing interesting.

Yep, I saw that too. And a poster here mentioned it as well, but I wasn't getting my hopes up until something more definitive came out.

Moyer might be the best thing that's happened to us in the last year or so...lol. The kid is going to be a fan favorite with his chip-on-the-shoulder style of play, he got us what looks to be in actual contention for Porter, and he might have just pursuaded Battle to reconsider.

Moyer might be the best thing that's happened to us in the last year or so...lol. The kid is going to be a fan favorite with his chip-on-the-shoulder style of play, he got us what looks to be in actual contention for Porter, and he might have just pursuaded Battle to reconsider.

I also don't think its just now or while he is at SU, I think this kid is going to be a huge success in life no matter what he does and he will always hype the Cuse! One day we might say along with Bing, JB, Pearl, Melo . . . . Moyer was one of our most important gets ever in recruiting and it happened right when we needed it the most.

I also don't think its just now or while he is at SU, I think this kid is going to be a huge success in life no matter what he does and he will always hype the Cuse! One day we might say along with Bing, JB, Pearl, Melo . . . . Moyer was one of our most important gets ever in recruiting and it happened right when we needed it the most.
I was sold on Moyer being a success when I heard that he's a good student, he plays the violin, etc, etc. The dude is just a well rounded kid who happens to be athletic and tall.

I was sold on Moyer being a success when I heard that he's a good student, he plays the violin, etc, etc. The dude is just a well rounded kid who happens to be athletic and tall.
...and can hopefully shoot? Maybe?

I was sold on him when I made an insane out of the blue prediction and he decided to make me look smart! :D
You're right though, this kid seems like a special kind of human being not just a good ball player.

This news has me pumped, Tyus is that scorer we desperately need. When Moyer and Tyus get on campus if everything goes to plan or close to it that team is going to be loaded their freshman years!!

longislandcuse said:
Lol @ the Michigan Messageboard. "Syracuse makes the bag men of the SEC blush" haha, really..??

Salty bunch over there.

Yeah, and this is Michigan we are talking about.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom