Class of 2016 - PG Tyus Battle (NJ) Signed LOI | Page 59 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 PG Tyus Battle (NJ) Signed LOI

If Battle wants to commit this weekend on his visit, great. Otherwise full speed ahead on Simmons/Gilbert/Huerter...the ship is sailing and don't look back.

Just when we thought we were getting some clarity on the '16 class, we're getting more confusion. I'm honestly not sure what to think about this. I've been talking myself into Huerter for the past couple weeks, and now...he may actually wind up being the odd man out unless we really can get him to prep.

http://.com/syracuse-back-in-play-for-tyus-battle/
This is exactly the kind of "confusion" we need right now. ;)

Xtreme: your hard work is greatly appreciated. Any way these posts can be linked in a way that people can read them at work? A lot of us are blocked from social media sites at work. Just a thought. Thanks.

I could go "old school" but it takes longer from an ipad.

Adam Zagoria ‏@AdamZagoria 7m
NO idea where Tyus Battle will land, but if it's Syracuse that is a major, major get for Jim Boeheim, esp considering their situation.

"Tyus chose to decommit from Michigan following a 1 on 1 scrimage with UM football coach Harbaugh. Harbaugh chooses not to comment on the decommitment, as his "failure to wear a shirt to contain his man tits" during the 1 on 1 was cited as the cause.

Last edited:
Interesting point from that ESPN article we are Battle's 4th official visit. So wherever he lands it is likely going to be one of the places he visited officially. This news honestly should get us excited that if we can deliver on this visit he will commit to SU as he would only have one official left.

Trueblue25 said:
"Tyus chose to decommit from Michigan following a 1 on 1 scrimage with UM football coach Harbaugh. Harbaugh, chooses not to comment on the decommitment, as his "failure to wear a shirt to contain his man tits" during the 1 on 1 was cited as the cause.

Battle was also quoted as finding Harbaugh's aggressive defense "off putting".

Beilien has to give back his coffee!

View attachment 45855
To me, he's Michael turned Fredo, back to Michael. Let's just hope he's outgrown his Fredo days. Hold it together, broheims!
tumblr_m805wbWLJ11qbw7q9o5_r1_250.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom