Pinstripe Bowl seats | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Pinstripe Bowl seats

Can always change plans and come and join us in the club!!
No Way GIF by StickerGiant

The seats through SU seem to be cheaper than what’s out there on Stubhub right now. At least on the lower tiered seats.

I’ve also joined the Delta club.
The first rule of Delta Club is: you do not talk about Delta Club. The second rule of Delta Club is: you DO NOT talk about Delta Club! Third rule of Delta Club: if someone yells “stop!”, goes limp, or taps out, the drinking is over. Fourth rule: only two guys to a pee trough.

Question from the ignorant - can one use Delta Skymiles to access the Delta suite?

I’ll be on HHI. Was hoping for the Cheeze It before the mid season swoon. Oh well
That is not a bad place to be in December.

HHI > Antarctica

HHI in December > CNY in December

If it was good enough for the Old Scout, it must be pretty good. ;)

Any word on ticket sales?

I assume it'll be a struggle to get 30K total sold.

That is not a bad place to be in December.

HHI > Antarctica

HHI in December > CNY in December

If it was good enough for the Old Scout, it must be pretty good. ;)
Read an article on him down here a few years ago. Was well liked in the community and did a lot of charity work. Not to mention all the yeare he volunteered at the Heritage tournament

Read an article on him down here a few years ago. Was well liked in the community and did a lot of charity work. Not to mention all the yeare he volunteered at the Heritage tournament
Never met him but from all accounts, he was a great guy. And a pretty darned good writer too.

i am with you guys,,,,
PM me your seat # when you get your tix.

i‘m with a whole crew.

I do believe that this is the first time I’ll see you in person since the Vermont game in ‘05.

we did the delta suite for the KSU game. i think that game started later and it got cold. My son was only 7 and it was nice to be able to take him inside.

PM me your seat # when you get your tix.

i‘m with a whole crew.

I do believe that this is the first time I’ll see you in person since the Vermont game in ‘05.

we did the delta suite for the KSU game. i think that game started later and it got cold. My son was only 7 and it was nice to be able to take him inside.
Will do...

For those that haven't been there, the bleacher seats are pretty good for football. Especially at that price for a bowl game.
Yep I sat there in 2012 and enjoyed very much. I believe it was 136 because I had a solid view of the whole field. We drove down and back from Syracuse in a snow storm. I got stuck driving because I don’t drink that often . I don’t recommend that as I was in pain on the way back.

Just got two Delta sky suite tickets. I assume you have indoor place to go and from pictures I looked up also Bar access. Also I got confirmation e-mail but no tickets. Anyone else order these tix ?

Just got two Delta sky suite tickets. I assume you have indoor place to go and from pictures I looked up also Bar access. Also I got confirmation e-mail but no tickets. Anyone else order these tix ?

Same thing

They will assign the seats with tickets about a week out.

I believe it’s all general admission in the sky suite from other bowls but I could be wrong.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom