Pinstripe Bowl seats | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Pinstripe Bowl seats

Hey guys in terms of best place to view the field. What section should I be looking in. Thanks

Hey guys in terms of best place to view the field. What section should I be looking in. Thanks
Do you go to the dome , if so where do you sit and do you have a preference ?

Just purchased ours, main level (dark green) $60 per ticket. $130 total. We’ll see where SU places us, our donor rank is low (Varsity). We’re used to upper deck corners so it should be fine.

Now to figure out parking.

Just purchased ours, main level (dark green) $60 per ticket. $130 total. We’ll see where SU places us, our donor rank is low (Varsity). We’re used to upper deck corners so it should be fine.

Now to figure out parking.
Have you looked into parking north of the city (like Beacon or Croton-Harmon) and taking the Metro North to YS?

Have you looked into parking north of the city (like Beacon or Croton-Harmon) and taking the Metro North to YS?

Na, the trip itself is less than 3 hours. That would just make it even longer. I don’t mind driving in the Bronx, my in laws are on Long Island I have to drive through the Bronx typically to get there. Thank you though.

We’re staying in Westchester (Dobbs Ferry) and taking MetroNorth in. Just makes it easier.

I'm probably going to drive and park. I'm not a super paranoid person re COVID (I wont be masking or anything) but if I can avoid the packed subway, especially w my kids, will choose to do so.

Do we know if we are 3B side or 1B side?

I assume they have to be splitting it up that way.

I have secured a spot in one of the garages nearish to the stadium(concourse plaza) for ~$25, and its refundable unil day of game if i decide to do the train option from north of the bronx like JR

I gulped and went for it - Audi Suite for me and her. She ordered that seats be inside. I did what I was told. Now, let's win the friggin game!
Cool look forward to finally meeting you! Btw you’ve been rocking it lately with some great posts on the nil front etc. good stuff

We sat in Section 203 the last two times Syracuse played and they were great seats for the money. It's not a great place to watch a football game but ut was a fun atmosphere. Also - just drove in and parked in one of the garages - if memory serves they didn't fill up as most people take the train in. We got there early so zipped right in - leaving is another issue but it is a whole lot less annoying when you are leaving with a W...

the last two times, I parked on the top of one of the garages and tailgated with a bunch of fans, worked out well.

Need to update "signature line" for Soccer title

I know this is annoying post.
Updated. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

The other schools who have undisputed NCs in football and basketball are Ohio State, Maryland and California.

UCLA, Michigan State and Kentucky have won NCs in basketball and disputed NCs in football (major polls).

Villanova won an NC in football at the FCS level.

Now you have the rest of the story.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom