Pitt basketball | Syracusefan.com

Pitt basketball

I used to want our rivals to be as good as possible, thinking that it raised the quality of the league (in the Big East days), and made for good rivalry week games, top-10 games, etc. At this point I think I'd rather have Pitt and BC suck forever so we can get 4 easy ACC wins most years.

I used to want our rivals to be as good as possible, thinking that it raised the quality of the league (in the Big East days), and made for good rivalry week games, top-10 games, etc. At this point I think I'd rather have Pitt and BC suck forever so we can get 4 easy ACC wins most years.

Maybe it's just me -- but Pitt can't suck enough for me.

Really, truly loathe that program.

How bad would ND feel if they lost...They're only up by 5 with 8 to go
does this count as a win either way...at one point it was 3 point lead this late against 0-18 team.

I really don't think they can suck any more than they do. They are at full capacity of suckitude.

I really don't think they can suck any more than they do. They are at full capacity of suckitude.

Not enough for my tastes.

F them and their fans. Anyone who was at the Fitz for our 2013 first round game there can tell you how much they hate us.

I'm right there with you. I think if they lose 20 plus games for another 5 years maybe I will change my tune but I'm really enjoying this.

They just missed a layup. They are so bad. I'm not happy that ND is winning but I'm happy Pitt is losing if that makes sense.

Pitt should have never joined the conference. Just isn't a good fit.

They were fine joining. They just pushed the right guy out.

How do we get UNC in the second game IF WE WIN. I rather have an all star NC state/Va tech team over UNC