Pitt fan here | Syracusefan.com

Pitt fan here

Pitt_Fan_ACC

Walk On
That was an intense game. Ennis was money down the stretch. I figured Pitt would struggle to score inside against your length. I know you all seem to despise Pitt but it was a good game and I look forward to the next time these teams play. Good luck the rest of the way (except when you play Pitt)

That was an intense game. Ennis was money down the stretch. I figured Pitt would struggle to score inside against your length. I know you all seem to despise Pitt but it was a good game and I look forward to the next time these teams play. Good luck the rest of the way (except when you play Pitt)
As much as I loathe Pitt, it is hard not to appreciate how good Dixon is. They churn out a physical, relentless team year after year.

You guys had a great plan against the zone. We were actually lucky that you didn't score more in the paint. On the other hand, Patterson was a little lucky to hit all those desperado threes when he did. Looking forward to two more with you - at Pitt and the ACC Final. Good luck with the ACC - I live in NC and it is starting to stick in their craw a bit that us Yankees have commenced our scorched earth march to the sea.

Thanks guys. I always had respect for the top programs in the BE like cuse etc. Pitt is trying to reach their level (and it has clearly not happened) but Howland and Dixon have built a nice program so far.

I am also hopeful that Pitt and Cuse can take the top 2 spots this year in the conference. I have had more then a few fans from other ACC schools tell me that they can't stand Pitt and Cuse being in their conference and that they are "ruining the ACC". I hope the old BE teams can take over the conference this year.

Your team plays inside out better than most teams. If you had a legitimate slasher your team would probably never lose against us. Patterson was insane today. He personally shut down the run that we have put on teams all season.

Or another steady three-point shooter. I predict your recent NCAA woes will change this year because of your PG Robinson. He is legit, and that is what you need in The Tourney.

Class post. Not looking forward to playing you guys when Moustapha Heron is on your team.

I hope Heron makes it to Pitt. You never know when a kid commits that early. His dad seems to want him there because of his relationship with Slice (Pitt assistant). If Slice were to leave for any reason, my guess is his recruitment would open right back up.

Or another steady three-point shooter. I predict your recent NCAA woes will change this year because of your PG Robinson. He is legit, and that is what you need in The Tourney.

I'm not as confident. We actually had a 3 point shooter off of the bench in Durand Johnson. He was finally developing and mixing in drives and 3's. With him I think Pitt had a chance to be dangerous. He went down with an ACL against Wake though. Everyone has to deal with injuries though. We will see how they do.

Still a long way to go, but that looked like the best team we have played this year. Tough team.

Indeed. Also felt pitt resorted to more physical play at times.. and not sure why. They were doing fine without. Robinson is a nice pg.. thought he got tentative late and they looked too much for patterson.

You will be the favs at Pitt, good luck until then

I hope Heron makes it to Pitt. You never know when a kid commits that early. His dad seems to want him there because of his relationship with Slice (Pitt assistant). If Slice were to leave for any reason, my guess is his recruitment would open right back up.
While Pitt has certainly had our number, you all are just one monster recruiting year from getting to the top level.

Yup I believe Slice and his dad played together. Dixon always gets a lot from lower ranked recruits as well when they hit campus.

Lol at the suggestion of following a different team. I grew up a Pitt fan and that will never change. No matter how much heartbreak and hell they might put me through.

In terms of recruiting, they are finally starting to go after bigger recruits. It kind of caught them with their pants down when Adams went pro. He planned on coming back and once he went back to New Zealand, he said he had family issues and had to go pro (can't blame him at all). This team would have looked a lot better with Adams at center and a healthy Johnson off the bench. That happens though, it is part of the world of college bball.

They have a nice PG verbal for next year in Damon Wilson. They are after his teammate Dialo (sp) also but so is everyone else in the country so I'm not confident there. I'm just glad they are finally going after some top kids in next years and 2016 class. They have Heron and Rowan (local kid with nice size who is a shooter). They are also after Swanigan who is a highly rated big in that class.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom