Pitt Game Thread ... | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Pitt Game Thread ...

Sorry to ask but just got out of a meeting at work...and man did I try to have it moved...do they look good? Looks like G is having a game.

Offense is just awful. Run around aimlessly and pray that Silent G makes a tough 20 footer. We actually shot incredibly well that half. Can't play Richardson any more. roll with Howard, cooney, and Silent G. Richardson is a HUGE lability at the moment. On both ends

Orangejet said:
Can Howard shoot?

They got 20 bench points.

Our bench is Howard and Lydon.

Box score looks about even. Do we have a chance?

Jaime gicing credit to the other team. What a jackass
Dude is a jackass. He gave us a backhanded complement by essentially saying we were getting lucky early on. He then proceeded to say they would destroy us on the glass in half #2. Oh yea, he also blamed the clock. Did we not watch the same interview?

Yeesh Dixon is a tool with that interview at half.

Pitt was going ot make a run but we blew our chance to pull away some more.

Big end of the half kind of--the Howard to Coleman dunk then stopping Pitt at the other end.

We Are Syracuse said:
Boeheim please did we not make a single adjustment against teams that blitz ball screens.

I really want to got to a practice to see what the heck happens for two hours?

Lower echelon MAAC teams can feed the post and create shots from ball movement and spacing...our guys aren't Lew Alcondor but Train them on what to do inside. Geez

Glad to be only down 2 at the half...

When someone knows how to get open shots against your D its a just a matter of time.

I really want to got to a practice to see what the heck happens for two hours?

Lower echelon MAAC teams can feed the post and create shots from ball movement and spacing...our guys aren't Lew Alcondor but Train them on what to do inside. Geez

Glad to be only down 2 at the half...
Do you realize the defensive difference between a team like Pitt and a team like Canisius?

Orangeman said:
I really want to got to a practice to see what the heck happens for two hours? Lower echelon MAAC teams can feed the post and create shots from ball movement and spacing...our guys aren't Lew Alcondor but Train them on what to do inside. Geez Glad to be only down 2 at the half...

The only time Coleman touches the ball is 30 feet from the basket.

I'm at work, can't watch the game, how do they look?
Bad on offense...ok on Defense. Pitt is starting to get into the "carve up the zone" mode, and are hitting some deep three's now.

Box score looks about even. Do we have a chance?

If we managed to even hold a 2 point lead after we were up 24-14, I would be more confident. This is playing out exactly how many of our games have played out.

We need someone to step up. They're about 2 possessions away from doubling G and not even caring who the open man is. Lydon lit this dudes up a month ago...

DC has been our 2nd best player so far.

If we managed to even hold a 2 point lead after we were up 24-14, I would be more confident. This is playing out exactly how many of our games have played out.
Exactly. Same old. It's the offense in my opinion. They can't get any good looks at all. If they do its way beyond the three point line. We got maybe three GOOD looks that whole half and that's the way it always is against Pitt

Bad on offense...ok on Defense. Pitt is starting to get into the "carve up the zone" mode, and are hitting some deep three's now.

That's just what happened last time!

We need someone to step up. They're about 2 possessions away from doubling G and not even caring who the open man is. Lydon lit this dudes up a month ago...

DC has been our 2nd best player so far.
It is Silent G verse everyone else. He's the only player who is playing well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom