Pitt Game Thread ... | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Pitt Game Thread ...

Gonna take another Herculean effort from G to pull this off, IMO. OMG on that Cooney crazy shot that went in...unreal he shot that. I don't give a flying F it went in. Our offense is donkey doo-do. Has been for awhile.

You can predict the end of the half with your eyes closed. Build a nice little lead. Then a turn over. Then the other team hits a shot or two. We have 3-5 possessions in a row where we come up empty handed due to turnovers (some which are completely unforced) and ill advised shots. And there goes the lead.

Huh? Foul on ROberson? He wasn't even in the area.

Just had 4 ORebs in the first minute to open half.

This is fun. Cooney burned twice in a row on defense.

Some of that patented amazing Cooney defense right there.

Same old story. Same predictable offense, no adjustments on defense.

They needed a second half-time to regroup. Now they are going to come out and play.

44. we just aren't that good. How many guys on our team, are right now above average p-5 players. 1

I'm with you there. We are both going to temporarily banned or at a minimum put into slow mode for that though. Or maybe because it's buried in the game thread they'll miss it.

But you're right...I just can't imagine anything more frustrating than this season...and beating Pitt on the boards (at that point in the game) and having them have has many TOs as the did and subsequently being behind is literally maddening.

We just aren't that good. That;s reality.

44cuse

Ive been a zone hater for a long time, but our halfcourt offense against any kind of solid D is starting to take the cake. It's embarrassing. That's on jimmy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom