Pitt game thread | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Pitt game thread

This is the offense I think we all were expecting and had no clue why it wasn't transitioning whenever we played a name team. Seems we've figured it out.

However, I never expected the defense to look like it has vs Miami and today. I'm blown away right now.

upload_2017-1-7_11-40-23.jpeg

Pitt is going to go on a run - let's all brace for it because they are too good of an offensive team to score 36pts for the whole game. We have to keep scoring but Pitt will get hot at somepoint

it's on the ACC network cowtown

I didn't even check the network, as I know they show the odd game on their website but usually not.

Well at least I will be able to follow it in the second half, rather then listening to it on the radio.

Safe to say (if this is the team we have) we can beat anyone with our core-5 but take one guy out w foul trouble and it gets scary.
Yep. This is the first time in recent memory that I can remember such a noticeable dropoff after our first 5 - which is ironic since this was supposed to be our "deepest" team.

Eric15 said:
I still have PTSD from the Paul Harris late game collapse. I will be relaxed when we're up 10 with a minute left.

That half court token pressure is messing us up bigtime.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom