Pitt Gameday... | Page 41 | Syracusefan.com

Pitt Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not only is it maddening that we can’t throw a forward pass, but you alienate every single wide receiver on the roster by sticking to a game plan like this. This game should be the nail in the coffin.
He should have been fired in the BOT meeting. I don't get sticking w this smily Narduzzi hugging clown.

Is it even possible to play a game at this level with no
passing threat? The over/under on yards for Syracuse
next half has to be 50.

Imagine how bad Wilson and Davis are that we have to play Shrader who can’t use his throwing arm. This is why you bring in at least 1 or 2 QB’s a class and let the best man win and the others can transfer out. You can’t take a chance on the most important position on the field. i would bring in multiple QB’s a class and let them figure it out. Why not if your just going to waste scholarships on no name JC’s from California who will never play

Not only is it maddening that we can’t throw a forward pass, but you alienate every single wide receiver on the roster by sticking to a game plan like this. This game should be the nail in the coffin.
it's obvious Shrader's arm is hurt and he cannot throw the ball ...did you see his reaction when he threw the pass to Mang...assuming CDW is out so they are trying anything

Despite being 2-7 Narduzzi is on the Pitt sideline animated , fired up, and engaged. On the opposite sideline Dino doing the Dino sideline passionless walkabout. Sorry, just hard to watch.
Narduzzi is narduzzi and Dino is Dino. They are polar opppsite coaching styles. Expecting Dino or narduzzi to change because of performance is dumb

Imagine how bad Wilson and Davis are that we have to play Shrader who can’t use his throwing arm. This is why you bring in at least 1 or 2 QB’s a class and let the best man win and the others can transfer out. You can’t take a chance on the most important position on the field. i would bring in multiple QB’s a class and let them figure it out. Why not if your just going to waste scholarships on no name JC’s from California who will never play

They are unfortunately that bad. Wilson is out hurt. At this point I'd play McPhail, can't possibly be worse

Despite being 2-7 Narduzzi is on the Pitt sideline animated , fired up, and engaged. On the opposite sideline Dino doing the Dino sideline passionless walkabout. Sorry, just hard to watch.
Shafer was animated and we sucked too, just need a good coach, not a cartoon

I love Shrader, but no need for him to demonstrate his ability to join Circ De Sole. Get any live arm on the field and coach for you job Dino. You should not be losing this game.

what an absolute waste on a cake schedule. Start 4-0 and the wheels come off AGAIN. Who cares if we lost the 3 we should have. BC, Pitt, Wake are terrible. GT and VT are slightly better and we still manage to be the worst of the worst.

I can't remember seeing such ineptitude from a Syracuse football team. 13 yards passing in a half? I thought last week's passing game was terrible. As many fumbles as completed passes. Painful to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom