Pitt Gameday... | Syracusefan.com

Pitt Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
F-qJLDXXgAAFoeA

What are those white discs on the desk on ESPN College Gameday?

This will only be on one of my screens because I'll feel like a bad fan if it isn't.

And I used to skip going out with my friends to lock into games during the Shafer and early Dino years. Legitimately have never felt this way about Syracuse football before.

The field looks surprisingly good.
Said the same thing in another thread. Looks like they finally planned properly and laid down the field and took care of it way ahead of time.

That’s problematic when we play on Thursday or Friday as we have the past two weeks.
Well, it's not an exact science, but some may argue I was a complete whine ass those two games anyways

In hindsight, moving this particular game, at this particular time, to NYC was a stroke of genius.

Maybe Wildhack sees the future better than all of us.

Pocket what I assume is 7 figures, and not have a half empty morgue of a Dome chanting Fire Dino.

In hindsight, moving this particular game, at this particular time, to NYC was a stroke of genius.

Maybe Wildhack sees the future better than all of us.

Pocket what I assume is 7 figures, and not have a half empty morgue of a Dome chanting Fire Dino.
The money was worth it. I just wish they had said that upfront. There were other benefits too and they’re making the most of it.

Nobody predicted these two teams would be this bad for the game. Yankees probably got the short end of the stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom