Pitt/UNC | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Pitt/UNC

How is that fair when Patterson hits Meeks hand into the ball, which pushes it out of bounds.

Pitt is going to have a very strange resume. They could enter the ACC tournament with zero wins against the tournament field.

Does Dixon actually believe that his ugly hairdo hides the fact that he's balding?
Obviously, he doesn't own a mirror. No way he slicked that mess back and looked into a mirror and said...dude, you look good. Goofy bas+ard.

Pitt's view of the basket.

olympus.jpg

The thing with Pitt is I absolutely think they are one of the best 25-30 teams (give or take a few spots) in the country. All 6 games they have lost are to teams who will make the tournament. (yes, all of those people who wrote UNC off in January were probably wrong for the second year in a row). Duke did blow them out at home, but the other 5 games (Cincy, UNC, UVA, SUx2) have been close games.
But unless Stanford strings some more wins together, they're not gonna have many wins vs tournament teams.

Where do you seed Pitt in the tournament? They will have plenty of wins overall but no quality wins.

The thing with Pitt is I absolutely think they are one of the best 25-30 teams (give or take a few spots) in the country. All 6 games they have lost are to teams who will make the tournament. (yes, all of those people who wrote UNC off in January were probably wrong for the second year in a row). Duke did blow them out at home, but the other 5 games (Cincy, UNC, UVA, SUx2) have been close games.
But unless Stanford strings some more wins together, they're not gonna have many wins vs tournament teams.

They'd be a heck of a team if they could shoot.

Where do you seed Pitt in the tournament? They will have plenty of wins overall but no quality wins.
I would say right now, with their resume as it is, around 6 or 7.

they should play wichita state second round. time for one of those teams to step up and show some stones.

I swear Pitt plays out of their minds only against us...Brice johnson is bullying Zanna and Young, come on.

I don't get it, either. Zanna was Beastmaster both games against SU, today he had 5 points and 8 rebounds. Big woot. Patterson hits several from Sorrentine range, today he's a very average 3 for 9. They're like freaking Rutgers that way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom