Pittsburgh... | Syracusefan.com

Pittsburgh...

Trueblue25

Cali Award Magistrate; 2023 Cali Award Rushing Yds
Crucial home game. Need this with, WHAT SHOULD BE, a tomato can in Miami following.

Please, please, please Cuse don’t have another slip up vs the Panthers. 14-5 heading to Tech would be beautiful.

We’ve played terrible at home this year outside of two ten minute stretches against Georgetown and Clemson. We need the crowd to bring it.
The crowd will do their part. The team needs to hear from us that we believe in them and EXPECT them to play great. They’ve been busted.

We need this one badly or the duke game is just a great win in a disappointing season.

Cool it. There’s a long way to go. We are 3-1 in the ACC and undefeated on the road. You said there was no chance we would be on the bubble after Saturday.
I didn't count on being duke. I think if you gave jb truth serum he didn't expect a win last night.

Still doesn’t change the fact you keep making posts in absolutes that end up being false.
What did I say that was false. What I said is like saying I'm not sure if I can pay my rent then winning 50 grand the next day. Not even the biggest optimist had us winning last night.

What did I say that was false. What I said is like saying I'm not sure if I can pay my rent then winning 50 grand the next day. Not even the biggest optimist had us winning last night.

Last night has nothing to do with this.

Pitt games will be worth much more this year,

Last year winning at Pitt was a Q3 win and at home was a lowly Q4 win. (neither help your resume)

This year, a win at home is Q2, and a win at Pitt (as of now) is a significant Q1 win.

Pitt games will be worth much more this year,

Last year winning at Pitt was a Q3 win and at home was a lowly Q4 win. (neither help your resume)

This year, a win at home is Q2, and a win at Pitt (as of now) is a significant Q1 win.
I don’t get the Q’s so I will take your word for it. ;)

i love that people are already trying to set it up that if we lose to pittsburgh it is somehow "the crowds" fault. good lord.

We need about 28,000 at the game. Students will be back.
if you think there is going to be 28k your name should probably be hoopsonmars or something more suitable to the location that your mind currently inhabits.

i love that people are already trying to set it up that if we lose to pittsburgh it is somehow "the crowds" fault. good lord.

Way to spin my words. Am I to be sure you wrote this or did a mod?

The home crowds have been sluggish this year and we have stunk at home compared to the road. The sample size is too big to ignore.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom