Players Entering the 2022 NBA Draft | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Players Entering the 2022 NBA Draft

exit Blake enter JJ
I was worried Wesley would come back and ND would be really good with both him and JJ. Not sure who else they have coming back but a bunch of their guys were due to graduate.

I was worried Wesley would come back and ND would be really good with both him and JJ. Not sure who else they have coming back but a bunch of their guys were due to graduate.
Actually I was checking various ACC rosters and because of the free COVID year all their seniors get to come back if they want - only Atkinson is due to graduate, and he could end up coming back too if they get the Ivy League waiver they're petitioning for

Ouch (though he is retaining eligibility so he could return). Can't see how Keatts absorbs all these departures and keeps his job

Lol, we’re not even in Rothstein’s preseason top 45. We better hope Benny and one of these four freshman forwards are high impact players next season.

Lol, we’re not even in Rothstein’s preseason top 45. We better hope Benny and one of these four freshman forwards are high impact players next season.
We are in andy Katz top 36

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom