Players Entering the 2022 NBA Draft | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Players Entering the 2022 NBA Draft

Just out of curiosity: what do you think our record would have been had Quincy come back last year? Can even project our record with Jimmy Jr. and without Jimmy Jr. (guessing he doesn’t come if Quincy was still here).

Just out of curiosity: what do you think our record would have been had Quincy come back last year? Can even project our record with Jimmy Jr. and without Jimmy Jr. (guessing he doesn’t come if Quincy was still here).
I don't think it was a question of Jimmy, it was a question of Cole.

We would have rebounded better. We would have defended better. Offensively we might have been a little lower on ppg.

But we would have had a winning record.

Controversial opinion but it would’ve been nice if Guerrier stayed at Syracuse rather than transferring back in 2021 when it looked like the NBA wasn’t gonna work out then.
Don't fly off the rails, dude

I don't think it was a question of Jimmy, it was a question of Cole.

We would have rebounded better. We would have defended better. Offensively we might have been a little lower on ppg.

But we would have had a winning record.
I suspect the defensive difference would have been a few points at least... But can Guerrier inbound and advance the ball?

obviously Q had problems with the direction of our program. nobody here was taking away his playing time.

Last edited:
Guerrier would have had a better chance playing in the NBA if he concentrated being really good at the things he was good at instead of trying to be something he wasn’t, but I sense his handlers got in the way.

Last edited:
we were perimeter oriented this year. cole swider and jimmy jr took 300 treys.

edit ( BTW this season at oregon Q was only 1 percentage behind buddy for accuracy 33% vs 34% .)

and many of Qs 3 pt attempts were pretty much unguarded. They had totally different roles and you can’t compare those percentages. You wouldn’t find one coach college or pro that would say Q was anywhere near as good a 3 pt shooter as buddy.

we were perimeter oriented this year. cole swider and jimmy jr took 300 treys.

edit ( BTW this season at oregon Q was only 1 percentage behind buddy for accuracy 33% vs 34% .)

Ok Georgey

Ok Georgey
Love that T-Bone!

th

I suspect the defensive difference would have been a few points at least... But can Guerrier inbound and advance the ball?
I think he would have helped there some, yeah.

If that's all there is to it, good for him
Lol, I was busy wondering what type of package lowly NC State could give him to compare to being a likely first rounder.

But yeah, good for him if he just wants to be in college for another year... college was the best 14 years of my life.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom