Are we IN or OUT?

• IN

Votes: 59 48.0%
  • OUT

Votes: 64 52.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Out.

Too many bad, bad loses that critics will use to beat them up with in the post-announcement gnashing of teeth.

In. The ESPN panel made good points. The bubble is so weak anyways and there aren't really good mid-majors in the bubble. So they have to pick somebody and we probably have the best overall resume of the bubble contenders.

Funny, I've never liked Bilas much, before today.

We're out, fellas. KState, USC will get in for some reason. Always a surprise too. Could see Illinois State. They will have Wake over us, and not have 10 ACC teams. OOC, road/neutral is always big. The wins at home won't cut it.

I just voted, put good guys over the top, we're in, baby!
ScottyNguyen.jpg

Funny, I've never liked Bilas much, before today.
I love bilas, mostly because he trashes the ncaa all the time. but also because he's not a duke homer as much as some other analysts that never went to duke.

Out.

Too many bad, bad loses that critics will use to beat them up with in the post-announcement gnashing of teeth.
Losing to Georgetown, St Johns, Uconn, BC, then after looking like they righted the ship, losing to Pitt, 5 really bad teams.

I think we're going to get robbed of a bid, hope I'm wrong.

Losing to Georgetown, St Johns, Uconn, BC, then after looking like they righted the ship, losing to Pitt, 5 really bad teams.
Good for those other bubble teams that they don't have any bad losses. They must have better wins than Duke, Virginia, Fl st.

Dome management is already calling ushers to see who's available to work Tues/Wed night.

Game over, man. Game over.

unfortunately both my gut and my head tell me we're the first or second team below the cut line

out :(

In. These other teams don't have the wins we have. I think when it comes to the end of the bubble it's about who you beat. Everyone has bad losses.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom