Poll | Syracusefan.com

Poll

Is the hoops team where the football program was at towards the end of Coach P Tenure?

• yes

Votes: 12 18.5%
  • no

Votes: 53 81.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Omg no we played two awful games but end of the coach p era not even close.

Why do some CUSE fans always think the sky is falling. The basketball team has played two terrible games that they weren't prepared to play. They're playing without one of their leaders (Howard) who has four years of experience. From my perspective he's the glue and backbone of this team. Let's give this team a month with Howard back at the point, being the floor general and than we'll have an honest representation of what this team is going to be this season. Stop the nonsense about Jimmy B. being to old and he's lost his mojo.

**** your poll!
1F78145C-5F68-4868-8FFF-45B44B5AB7D6.gif

why don't you just keep football on the football board?

I want to withhold judgement until I see how the team performs with Frank.

If we go .500 or less in the ACC this year with Frank playing all the games post-sanctions, the answer to this poll is yes.

Is it time for basketball's Greg Robinson?

I want to withhold judgement until I see how the team performs with Frank.

If we go .500 or less in the ACC this year with Frank playing all the games post-sanctions, the answer to this poll is yes.

Check back when we finish under .500 with JB like we did with PP in 2003.

Check back when we finish under .500 with JB like we did with PP in 2003.

I don't think you can compare college football and college basketball records apples to apples. We play a lot of games in a college basketball season against low-level teams that we basically have no chance of losing to, whereas Coach P very rarely played FCS teams.

I am as die hard as a fan as there is, bottom line, they stunk up the joint, so prove me wrong. Take off your orange colored glasses, we were awful

I don't think you can compare college football and college basketball records apples to apples. We play a lot of games in a college basketball season against low-level teams that we basically have no chance of losing to, whereas Coach P very rarely played FCS teams.

BYU?

EDIT: I said temple because I forgot they were in the Big East, but Syracuse Football in 2002 and 2003 was about the equivalent of what NC State Basketball was under Gottfried.

Last edited:
I am as die hard as a fan as there is, bottom line, they stunk up the joint, so prove me wrong. Take off your orange colored glasses, we were awful
shall we revisit the numerous games/spans of games over the past ?? years where the team was awful? lots of "oh this program is done for" moments

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom