Positivity | Syracusefan.com

Positivity

Nicknack

All Conference
I'm sensing a lot more positivity on the board today, and you know what, I liiiiiike it. Helps that UK is getting a serious beat down by the ole mighty Moutaineers. Imagine how it will be if Villanova and Duke were to find a way to lose today as well. Witchita St. can continue winning. I kind of like the thought of them going undefeated into the NCAA tourney. It also helps that we aren't playing today. I kid... well, sort of.

It will be very interesting what happens with the overall mood in a little over 24 hours from now. If we can take care of business at FSU (which would be a very nice win), I think expectations of many will go up immensely. That would put us just three wins away from a very possible one seed. Even if we don't win our tourney, that would put us on much more solid footing for a two seed.

No matter where we fall with seeding, I don't care so much as I do about getting back to playing good ball. If we can do that, the rest will take care of itself. Playing in Buffalo along with MSG would be quite nice though, even if that meant being a 3 seed.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom