Post Game FIGHT | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Post Game FIGHT

Watched the fight a couple of times. Nobody in Orange is getting suspended from that video. No way. That’s a typical Post game scrum in a Chippy game.

#6 from BC however might have some ‘splaining to do. Dead center in the video and hard to ignore his sucker punch.

So I was at the game. A couple players (mainly 85) towards the last few minutes of the game were getting the flag ready to run out to the center of the field to plant it. BC clearly caught wind of the idea and did not like it and that's what led to the fight. Even after the fight, 85 went towards the locker room waving the flag, clearly instigating BC more.

So I was at the game. A couple players (mainly 85) towards the last few minutes of the game were getting the flag ready to run out to the center of the field to plant it. BC clearly caught wind of the idea and did not like it and that's what led to the fight. Even after the fight, 85 went towards the locker room waving the flag, clearly instigating BC more.

So we should run around the field waving the flag every time we score at the Dome next year?

Good to know BC is so easily shook up. Soft loser program.

After spitting in cruzs face, and other shenanigans I’m OK with this. That said don’t like our guys in game posturing and preening after basic plays, and the lack of discipline in general.

But you spit in my face, instigate things elsewhere, yeah you deserve what you get at the end of the game with the flying on the flag.

Watched the fight a couple of times. Nobody in Orange is getting suspended from that video. No way. That’s a typical Post game scrum in a Chippy game.

#6 from BC however might have some ‘splaining to do. Dead center in the video and hard to ignore

yeah that was the one for sure, also the guy who was involved with the Cruz incident. He will probably have to face the music

I just don’t think any of this is that big a deal really, none of it. Syracuse wants to plant the flag after a win so be it. BC got pissed so be it but Syracuse did win the game and I would assume if BC beats us next year they will return the favor with the flag

Hey, I thought the skirmish was fun. Capped a nice win and the fact YES kept the cameras on it all for a little while was even better. Normally they cut away to a Popeyes commercial.
Bojangles or Zaxby's, come on man. I feel like you've stopped using your TAC shaver bringing Popeyes into this, sheesh.

A question I had watching it. Why were BC players over next to SU’s sideline? I thought they were trying to push SU players totally off the field. It was confusing watching it. I caught some glimpses of a player waving an SU flag and walking over towards the end zone, then faced BC’s side. Was thinking at first that he was heading to the SU fans in the end zone to celebrate. Did that start it because the fracas seemed to be closer to the SU sideline. It appeared that the locker room SU was heading towards was in the far end zone corner across the field on BC’s sideline - at least that was where Babers kept trying to usher the players towards. Just my limited tv view, it appeared that BC was confronting SU on their own sideline. Where was BC’s locker room? Crazy day.

Not a fair assessment. Dino started by waving his arms but he continued to go directly to the center of the issue and even confiscated the flag from the players. Dino and all the coaches did a good job trying to contain a messy situation
But he didn’t curse and swear at his players.
/s

After spitting in cruzs face, and other shenanigans I’m OK with this. That said don’t like our guys in game posturing and preening after basic plays, and the lack of discipline in general.

But you spit in my face, instigate things elsewhere, yeah you deserve what you get at the end of the game with the flying on the flag.
My issue is stop celebrating so much.. shut ur mouth score and shut ubl

Bc kid threw a punch first. Carlos retaliated to defend his teammate. Flag stuff was after.
So there was a scuffle, with punches thrown, and these knuckleheads did the flag nonsense AFTERWARDS?

Last edited:
Wasn't 6 the guy with the roughing the passer that turned the game? Fight was nothing oddest part to me was two teams who clearly aren't tough (,or good), turning into hold my beer killers. Both teams, shut up and get off the field.

#6 from BC however might have some ‘splaining to do. Dead center in the video and hard to ignore his sucker punch.
To me #6 is responsible for this. Both teams were chippy, no doubt but he is the same player that spit in Cruz face. I rather someone chop block me and break my leg. I seriously dont know what I am capable of if someone spit in my face. Cruz have to accept the consequences of that but that explains why he reacted that way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom