Post your final four | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Post your final four

Nobody think kansas has a shot? Great lead guard and 4 guys who can shoot with a solid c inside.

Nobody think kansas has a shot? Great lead guard and 4 guys who can shoot with a solid c inside.

That there's been a dozen less vulnerable looking KU teams flame out early doesn't have to be a bad thing, but..
From what I saw in their Tournament they were great at shooting the lights out on every big possession. Easy to see that regressing. The metrics don't like them that much either.
But ya I was thinking/hoping more people would pick them.

I now have Cincy in lieu of UVA; don't see how that could end badly.

sheesh me and my instincts :rolleyes:

You know, it's almost as if having one great player isn't enough to win championships or something?

See also: Simmons, Ben.

Good to remember, for when people say "JB only won because of Carmelo".

I have...
Arizona over UNC and Michigan State over Villanova

Sparty cutting down the nets.

Duke North Carolina Kentucky West Virginia

Duke Carolina final

Duke champion

I hate it when one of my Final Four teams gets picked off before I've digested my lunch on Thursday.
especially one like that - regretted it about 2 seconds after submitting bracket - went with "quick gut feeling contrarian" bracket strategy this year :rolling:

That there's been a dozen less vulnerable looking KU teams flame out early doesn't have to be a bad thing, but..
From what I saw in their Tournament they were great at shooting the lights out on every big possession. Easy to see that regressing. The metrics don't like them that much either.
But ya I was thinking/hoping more people would pick them.

I now have Cincy in lieu of UVA; don't see how that could end badly.

Kansas relays way more on three point shooting his year than in he past. Plus I feel like I’ve picked them for the Final Four/title five years running now.

In my office pool, I have Cincinnati, WVU, Kansas, and Gonzaga. Cincy over WVU in the championship game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom