Post your final four | Syracusefan.com

Post your final four

NineOneSeven

2018-19 Iggy Hoops Leader Scorer
Who do you have, realistically? (Obviously we all want syracuse like 2016 and every year, but curious about "legit" contenders here)

Last edited:
Who do you have?

Syracuse, Virginia, UNC, Nova.

Syracuse winner. Obviously.

If, in a separate world, I didn't pick Syracuse, I'd probably pick Duke to get to the FF with the overall winner being Nova. But I'm going to change my mind like 300 times.

I haven’t looked at the brackets yet but I predict Virginia will be cutting down the nets in San Antonio.

Virginia got hosed with their draw. Sweet 16 matchup vs. (4) Arizona / (5) Kentucky is rough.

I think UNC has the easiest path to the Final Four.

That being said, Virginia, Villanova, Kansas, UNC. Boring chalk, I know. But the top 5-6 teams this year are leaps and bounds better than the next 20 IMO.

Virginia got hosed with their draw. Sweet 16 matchup vs. (4) Arizona / (5) Kentucky is rough.

Kentucky’s going to flame out early.

Both Phons and Crean have Gonzaga in the title game.

Dakich has OSU/Purdue/MSU in the F4. He does have us beating TCU.

I feel pretty good about Michigan and Villanova in there but uncertain with the other two.

UVA, Nova, UNC, Duke

Feels like a good year to ride Tabacco RD if everyone & their brother is taking the Michigan teams in round 3. I try not tot let Conf. Tourneys change my mind much but Carolina looked damn good and Dook is no siv on defense this year for a change.

UVA, Nova, UNC, Duke

Feels like a good year to ride Tabacco RD if everyone & their brother is taking the Michigan teams in round 3. I try not tot let Conf. Tourneys change my mind much but Carolina looked damn good and Dook is no siv on defense this year for a change.
My final four too. with Duke to win it.

Virginia
UNC
Nova
Kansas

I think this is the year UVA gets it done over Nova.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom