Post Your Golf Equipment! Pics, or lists. | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Post Your Golf Equipment! Pics, or lists.

Irons: Maxfli Revolution, 3-PW, 60 deg
Driver: TM R9 10.5; Adams Insight Tech 9.5; Bang head, 9 deg, HTD shaft
3 & 5 Wood: Orlimar Trimetal II
Sand Iron: Ping Tour-S, 56/12
Gap: Cleveland 588 51 deg
Putter: Odyssey DFX

They all make the trip to the course, I just go with what I feel like playing that day.

I also have a Nicklaus Claw 13 deg 3 wood, just for fun

Don't like hybrids, they look like something you use to pound in a tent stake.

Play Pro V1's, or NXT Tours if it's windy

[quote="
[/quote]

I can't get past the way they look either plus I've carried a 2i and 3i forever.

Those Revolutions look a lot like my Peerless PHD Tour's, like they forged them and then milled out the cavity in the Hogan Edge tradition.

The 1984 British Open from St Andrews is on the golf channel right now and they are using the persimmons still. This was a classic tourney.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Damn I just missed it.

[quote="

I can't get past the way they look either plus I've carried a 2i and 3i forever.

Those Revolutions look a lot like my Peerless PHD Tour's, like they forged them and then milled out the cavity in the Hogan Edge tradition.[/quote]

I've been pretty happy with them for almost 10 years now. I especially like the zero offset and thin, clean top line.

Rev%20irons.jpg

Those Revolutions look a lot like my Peerless PHD Tour's, like they forged them and then milled out the cavity in the Hogan Edge tradition.

I've been pretty happy with them for almost 10 years now. I especially like the zero offset and thin, clean top line.

Rev%20irons.jpg
[/quote]

Thats how my Peerless are as well, look just like a blade at address. I git away from them because I had a harder time controlling exact distance (especially 4-6i) and the shot distribution on pure hits was not as tight as it is with blades. I'll never get rid of them though and will likely play them when I get older. I still play the 2i because its so easy to hit off the tee.

Here are some pics of my MacGregor DX RDX9
IMG_8723x2.jpg
's. They just need grips to be playable since they have MacGregor Tourney Action 1 shafts which are stiff. They have a pretty tight step pattern so I'm interested in seeing how well you can control trajectory.

Here are some pics of my MacGregor DX RDX9View attachment 3919 's. They just need grips to be playable since they have MacGregor Tourney Action 1 shafts which are stiff. They have a pretty tight step pattern so I'm interested in seeing how well you can control trajectory.

Dude. The 19th Century called. They want their irons back.

:rolling:

Dude. The 19th Century called. They want their irons back.

:rolling:

LOL you think those look old check out my MacGregor Tourney RMT2.
IMG_8728x2.jpg

These are more of a show set than anything because they have regular flex shafts and original grips which are in good shape and I don't want to wear them out.
IMG_8729x2.jpg

Alright here is my last set of MacGregor's, they are Tourney MT

IMG_8736x2.jpg

Looks like you had to replace the 9?

No good catch though. Its definitely original all I can figure is whoever had them originally hated his 9i. The face is in great shape as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom