Postgame Thoughts… FSU | Syracusefan.com

Postgame Thoughts… FSU

NineOneSeven

2018-19 Iggy Hoops Leader Scorer
Really great start. Then the next 20-25’ were absolutely brutal. Then a solid close.

Girard led the scoring in the first and played very well, and then Judah really stepped up and played great down the stretch in the 2nd.

Jesse was…. off in the first half. It’s really odd at times. Glad he got it together.

Bell was totally off tonight, but good effort on the glass.

Thought Benny played well in his minutes. Missed some shots but was active. Fine with the minutes he got in place of Taylor and Brown.

This FSU team lacks the talent many of their teams have had in the last 5 years.

All in all… bad basketball game.

Tonight the Everglades smelled worse than Onondaga Lake!

And the Refs sucked.

1675908253705.png

I know I'm joining the chorus (although I was early), but man - Maliq. Holy moly.
It doesn't show up in the box score - it's HOW and WHERE he gets rebounds, and saves things, and creates issues for other teams to score.
I can't recall a player like him - not like we haven't had one, but rather I haven't seen it in HD...

FSU is probably the worst coached team we have played all year long. They had 1 player that looked like he played organized basketball before. Hamilton has done a terrible job of coaching that team this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diamondmakr

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom