Postgame Thoughts... BC (game 2) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Postgame Thoughts... BC (game 2)

Team seems a bit immature in giving up possesions when we are on a run. Time taken to get 2 points or get to the line is wasted by a rushed shot or a unwarranted turnover. I saw 5 or 6 times we could have "put this game out of reach, put the nail in the coffin or shut the door"~!!!!! Quincy G, Allan G, Buddy B and Joe G all contributed at least 2 of each. This should have been a 20 point win. BC played well as we gave them a chance. Also, the back-up centers could not rebound, thus we have Marek manning the 5 spot. Lets hope we can eliminate the errors when making a run against better teams.

This is not remotely true. They cut it to 5. Griffin & Marek both had 4 fouls.
That’s hardly “never in doubt” :rolleyes:
Okay... poor choice of words. It was never actually within one possession. Even with that score, it was not really a question imo. At least I never really cared. Then again I treat most games the same this year I guess.

JB... Unreal.

James Sawyer Reaction GIF

JB... Unreal.

It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call ...
"The Twilight Zone".

Just a thought, Maybe the second statement has no correlation to the first. Think the speed of today's game just a step fast for Kadary as a fresh, but he was alright.

Nah, he's being a huge jerk.

Kadary's advanced stats for defense are off the chart better than anyone else we have and some of the best in conference.

This is on top of anyone with working eyes knowing his value on defense.

I hope JB is ok. I worry about his health.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom