Postgame Thoughts... Clemson (game 2) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Postgame Thoughts... Clemson (game 2)

I think we are closer to “in” than people think
Happy Denzel Washington GIF by Bounce

Best overall game of the year. Everyone who played contributed.
This is the kinda game that makes me feel like the covid season really negatively impacted the gelling of this team and that the potential that is there...really is there...lurking for most of the season...hopefully these last 2 big wins are the sign of a corner turned...and that there is enough runway to show it.

Last edited:
This team gutted out the last two wins and we have a shot.

Kudos to all of them.

Happy we got the W for Marek and Sid, especially.

Let's get rested and recovered and show these fools what's up in the ACCT.

Swear I thought I saw JB smiling. Good to see.
He sure was smiling towards the end of the game. It was directed at the refs, re Kadary and Marek's last personal foul$.

Great team win and Alan was awesome. How many more wins do they have if the playing time of Girard/Richmond had changed when we all could see the change was needed and every ESPN commentator was calling for it? If we can win a 2/3 more in the ACC and sneak in then it will be fun. If not I am more excited about this team with an excellent point guard for next year. Let's see who comes back and if we can get a banger down low to transfer in. When was the last time we had a guy for when we are taking the air out of the ball at the end who can actually take his defender one on one?

Great win. One of the best all around games we played this season.
If nothing else it keep us in the bubble conversation for the next week ... solidifies our identity as America's Bubble Team.

said buddy is a 50% 3 point shooter since shaking COVID. check the stat sheet jim (2-10)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom