Postgame Thoughts... FSU ACCT | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Postgame Thoughts... FSU ACCT

The FSU guy was acting. His goal was to get Buddy to react like he did. Guy's a tool
Don't think it was an act.
Solar plexus shot - especially when you're inhaling - can be paralyzing.
And doesn't have to be that hard.

We did a tremendous job today. There won't be a repeat performance tomorrow in my opinion. We aren't even an NIT team right now. If we somehow beat Duke that would be a miracle to me. However Cole playing like this just makes us a completely different team.

What a performance. Didnt feel well going into the game but impressed that Jim has kept them engaged and coming out competitive for every game. This one felt like that UNC game in 20 before the pandemic shut sports down. Stunned to be up 40. Its like this tournament is our Bowl Game, our Super Bowl.

Symir, why havent we gotten to see that all year? Maybe JB wasn't giving him enough time on the floor all year.

We got Hot Cole today.

No Benny for the trip, not sure what to think. Time will tell if he remains.

The win came with a price, JBA is probably done and Id be shocked if Buddy is not suspended.

War Damn Otto

What a performance. Didnt feel well going into the game but impressed that Jim has kept them engaged and coming out competitive for every game. This one felt like that UNC game in 20 before the pandemic shut sports down. Stunned to be up 40. Its like this tournament is our Bowl Game, our Super Bowl.

Symir, why havent we gotten to see that all year? Maybe JB wasn't giving him enough time on the floor all year.

We got Hot Cole today.

No Benny for the trip, not sure what to think. Time will tell if he remains.

The win came with a price, JBA is probably done and Id be shocked if Buddy is not suspended.

War Damn Otto

If Benny was so solid about coming back why wouldn't he go support the team in Brooklyn? I am wondering if was even hurt at all.

The key is Duke misses most of their shots and banchero decides not to do anything. And Williams takes under 5 shots.
keep it even on the boards and make more 3s than duke

Can we beat Duke without Buddy?

I wouldn't be surprised if we're about to find out.
I will be betting on us if it’s over 15 points because I’m an idiot

Soo uhhhhh how was Buddy not ejected? We would be rioting if someone did that to us.
It was retaliation. Buddy was sick of being free game for foul play. The guy charged into Buddy on purpose. He needed to be put in his place. Good for Buddy. DC or Melo would have done the same, except that DC would have finished it after the game.

It was retaliation. Buddy was sick of being free game for foul play. The guy charged into Buddy on purpose. He needed to be put in his place. Good for Buddy. DC or Melo would have done the same, except that DC would have finished it after the game.
If we were still in the Big East. Buddy doesn’t have an issue.

It seems there may be two investigations into this game.

One on Buddy's action.

Two, a major investigation into what team that was that showed up wearing Syracuse uniforms.
Whoever those guys were, they need to come back tomorrow.

Missed the game... What happened to JBA?
Grabbed a rebound and came down oddly. Wasn’t sure if ankle or knee, but believe it’s been ruled a knee issue.

If Benny was so solid about coming back why wouldn't he go support the team in Brooklyn? I am wondering if was even hurt at all.

According to Matt park Benny had surgery.

Right, right. Because Buddy has a long history of losing it. Ingenious.
Buddy has had guys mauling him the entire year. The guy threw a running hip check into him. He wanted to get Buddy out of his game with egregious contact.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom