Postgame Thoughts... NC State (ACCT) | Syracusefan.com

Postgame Thoughts... NC State (ACCT)

NineOneSeven

2018-19 Iggy Hoops Leader Scorer
- Best all-around performance as a team all year, not close imo. Nice to.. .. .. .. make shots.

- To echo that point, 8 players and 8 contributors today. That matters.

- Buddy with an absolutely incredible first half.

- Jesse with valuable minutes first half. Joe with some great play as well. Important for both to contribute in this way.

- Braswell with some really nice to see buckets.

- SEND. IT. IN. MAREK.

- Edit and added- good job by Jim today.

Last edited:
- Best all-around performance as a team all year, not close imo.

- To echo that point, 8 players and 8 contributors tonight. That matters.

- Buddy with an absolutely incredible first half.

- Jesse with valuable minutes first half. Joe with some great play as well. Important for both to contribute in this way.

- Braswell with some really nice to see buckets.

- SEND. IT. IN. MAREK.
Not to mention JG played with confidence.

Buddy was phenomenal.

Jesse changed the dynamic on D which is exactly what we needed.

Got a lot of guys touches.

JGIII did his thing.

Bras calmly nailing shots.

Honestly, just a really great all around game and really enjoyable to watch.

I hope we're in, I think we're in, but would really like to get the one against UVA to lock it up.

Anyone else catch that Kadary seemed dejected and was first in the tunnel. I understand he wants to play, and we need him. This was one game I was okay with him not playing so much. Coming off an injury and what’s ahead in UVA we will really need all hands on deck then. He will get his time and probably will be tomorrow.

Anyone else catch that Kadary seemed dejected and was first in the tunnel. I understand he wants to play, and we need him. This was one game I was okay with him not playing so much. Coming off an injury and what’s ahead in UVA we will really need all hands on deck then. He will get his time and probably will be tomorrow.

he might be dejected because he’s hurting. He obviously didn’t play well...it’s hard to say we don’t know.

Nope. Not even going to think about it outside of the next 3 seconds completing this sentence.

Hell be better rested for tomorrow when we need him

Maybe he’s mad because he didn’t play like he wanted to?

Braswell did a bunch of fantastic things today.
Jesse was great on one end. And I don’t mind the shots he missed. Shows confidence. I hope he stays, stays in Syracuse over the summer and pumps iron and plays pickup. A lot. That guy could be pretty good— not just serviceable.
Buddy showed again why JB doesn’t take him out even if he’s shooting poorly for a stretch. So capable of putting up 20 in a half.
KaDary has to be more consistent when his rhythm is disrupted.
Marek dunked. I liked.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom