Postgame Thoughts... Pitt game 2 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Postgame Thoughts... Pitt game 2

Football on the rise and basketball in a free fall!

18-8 to start the game and lose by 11. THATS coaching. What the fugggg is going on. But sad part is it’s right in front of our eyes for all of us to see and nothing changes
It’s been the story all year.

The assistants look lifeless on the bench too.

This needs to end.

Wildhack has to see this. We are going to be worse next season!

I dug this out at half time, just had a feeling I was going to need it
opus_bad.gif

Welcome to irrelevance. We can make a change or we run it back and support drops off until something is done about it.

Look on the bright side if we get another covid variant or two we'll be able to blame empty seats at the dome on the virus again next year.

It’s been the story all year.

The assistants look lifeless on the bench too.

This needs to end.

Wildhack has to see this. We are going to be worse next season!
The assistants have no say other than helping with practice. JB knows everything in game hence why he is the only coach in America that never talks to his assistants during a game. The ego is insane

The assistants have no say other than helping with practice. JB knows everything in game hence why he is the only coach in America that never talks to his assistants during a game. The ego is insane
He has to see how much of a joke we have turned into this season. Has to. This is just insanity. It’s really making me more angry than upset at this point.

I’m not disagreeing because I know you know what you’re talking about. But why do they stay? Boeheim undermines all of their recruits, doesn’t ask for input and makes their life as an assistant 100x worse than other programs. They HAVE to have other opportunities to leave, right?

Insane being the operative word

Look on the bright side if we get another covid variant or two we'll be able to blame empty seats at the dome on the virus again next year.
It’s funny….I had the same thought tonight watching other packed arenas tonight. At some point somebody had to to realize the shittyyyy attendance isn’t all Covid related.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom