Postgame Thoughts... Pitt game 2 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Postgame Thoughts... Pitt game 2

Anyone know if Symir has an updated timetable to return?

Or are we looking at ironman guard play for more games?

That's me in the corner. That's me in the spot. light. Losing my religion.
You jest but...for the first time in my life toward the end of the 1st half I decided to check the live score. I was 50 minutes real time behind. I saved an hour of my life. Again...this was the first time in my life that not only did I not religiously avoid seeing a score, hearing a score, reading a text. I actually thought to myself as they were still leading, "Pitt stinks but we look really bad. If they lose I really don't want to watch the next hour. And if we win, I'll enjoy watching it anyway." So I checked the score. And now I get to watch a rerun of NCIS instead of Syracuse basketball. Never thought it would come to that.

I don’t think JB has it in him to rant. I think he’d just rather not have one at all.
He wont because of Dougs post.

I don’t think JB has it in him to rant. I think he’d just rather not have one at all.
He rants when he is closer to right than wrong.

Even he knows in his heart of hearts this team simply isn’t good enough and he has done an awful job.

I know we keep hanging our hat on that offensive efficiency ranking, which always seemed soft to me in terms of predicting the future...

19-63 from the field tonight.

6-31 from three.

9-16 from the line.

9 assists to 10 turnovers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online