Postgame Thoughts... UVA (game 2) | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Postgame Thoughts... UVA (game 2)

Fundamentals. No rebounding. Lack of discipline. Boeheim teams MO. It’s sad but the guy gets outcoached left and right.

I hate it but it’s the truth. He can’t beat teams with similar in talent.
...simlar talent ranked number 7 in the country?

That was Jessies best game in orange period.
He wasnt doubled on the charge, I felt making a move towards the basket was right move.
When he faces the basket its like 6 on 5.

Fundamentals. No rebounding. Lack of discipline. Boeheim teams MO. It’s sad but the guy gets outcoached left and right.

I hate it but it’s the truth. He can’t beat teams with similar in talent.
What team are you watching lol

Syracuse hasn’t had superior talent to Virginia in nearly a decade

Nothing but one mistake after another last 4 minutes. Game was right there to be had. If you want to beat a superior team you have to play a great game and take advantage of every opportunity. 7-14 from the free throw line in 2nd half sunk us. Gave UVA the space they needed to pull away. Judah has to realize he can't give Jesse the ball that far from the basket because only bad things will happen when Jesse has to pass or tries to put it on the floor to get closer to the rim. Just bad judgement.

The team has to do better. The coaching staff has to do better. Something needs to change. The place wasn’t even close to full tonight….

My gut is that John needs to follow Boeheim out the door. He has done very very little with our programs. And giving away the Pitt football game was icing on the cake for me today.

They’re letting him and smothering everyone else.

Joe wouldn't take them. He missed one. Then he wouldn't even take the bump to go to the FT line with under a minute left! JOE!

The team has to do better. The coaching staff has to do better. Something needs to change. The place wasn’t even close to full tonight….

My gut is that John needs to follow Boeheim out the door. He has done very very little with our programs. And giving away the Pitt football game was icing on the cake for me today.
Why did we give it away. Didn’t hear what happened

Judah kept us in this one.

Jesse on the block was an insane choice to keep going to. Insane.
I don’t disagree, but it’s difficult to keep up over the course of 40 minutes. The lack of ball movement at the end of games is a major issue.

($$$$$$$)

Not gonna fire an AD bringing in all time high donations, same with Kent. You think he’s been a great chancellor? Nope - but he brings in $hizzz tons of cash

BuT hE rAiSeS mOnEy

Cannot play zone in todays world ...we are getting killed by 3 point shooters and JB is too stubborn to change defense...we've got young athletic guys ...look how they guard when we press! When teams are burying threes we have to switch ...remember "we're going to play some Man to man this year" Sure Jimmy sure!

20,000 (maybe) for the game tonight ...so many empty seats that they only showed one overhead of the dome...10 years ago we'd have 30.000 plus playing the #7 ranked team in the country ...how far we have fallen!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom