10​
Faith WootersMJr.Portal (5/31)
36​
Evan JohnstonDR-Sr.Portal (5/31)
55​
Jenny MarkeyMR-Sr.Portal (5/31)

Last edited:
I think we need a stud attack.
What’s our midfield situation look like. Doesn’t look like many saw meaningful time? Either someone steps up or a freshman takes huge leap or hit portal for middie. Cotter, Boggs, Guizk, could shot out maybe.

I’m not too familiar but is it usual to have such a small number of D players?

I know nothing about the goalies.

I think Attack with Ward, Adamson & Volpe will be strength as will defense with Benoit, Reber & Vandiver
Replacing Kate will be tough- maybe Adamson takes some draws or Molly Guzik?

FYI - I think Kendall Boggs is defense.

I think Attack with Ward, Adamson & Volpe will be strength as will defense with Benoit, Reber & Vandiver
Replacing Kate will be tough- maybe Adamson takes some draws or Molly Guzik?

FYI - I think Kendall Boggs is defense.
Volpe & Vogleman had ACLs this year. Not clear they will be back next season or ever.

Volpe is the only player I would worry about not being able to return given her history my guess I’ll guarantee she will give it everything she has

Emma Ward tore her ACL in January 2022. Didn't miss a game in 2023.

No Emma had turf toe but both Volpe and Vogleman should be back Volpe however has had multiple acl injuries

Are any seniors eligible for a grad year? Thinking Smith.

Smith is done for sure. Still waiting to hear if Ward will come back for sure she seemed undecided on her appearance on the Meg Show

This is definitely going to start turning into a young team.. With A lot of five stars for Kayla to start molding… Most of this team has come along way and are very good players that were not 5 star that this staff has developed… just imagine what she can do with 5 Star talent..I believe 5 freshmen are 5 star
IMO this team is on the rise..

This is definitely going to start turning into a young team.. With A lot of five stars for Kayla to start molding… Most of this team has come along way and are very good players that were not 5 star that this staff has developed… just imagine what she can do with 5 Star talent..I believe 5 freshmen are 5 star
IMO this team is on the rise..
I agree. Next year might be a slight step back in terms of wins and loses. However, this program is and will continue to get more athletic. Kayla was the primary recruiter at BC, so 'Cuse could start to look more like them. Time will tell.

While I don’t put a ton of stock in the star system I would agreee this team is definitely on the rise. Biggest problem will be experience next year I don’t expect the portal to be as full as the last couple seasons now that the Covid kids are graduating

Her idea of “switching it up” was putting Clark in the last 50 seconds of yesterday’s game . She’s got some gems on that sideline that could contribute but for some reason won’t play.

This was posted by one of Superia Clark's family members on the Cuse Wlax Facebook. This comment was liked by Clark's mom... Now obviously she hasn't entered the portal but it will be something to monitor, her athleticism is unmatched. Would hate to lose her.

Her idea of “switching it up” was putting Clark in the last 50 seconds of yesterday’s game . She’s got some gems on that sideline that could contribute but for some reason won’t play.

This was posted by one of Superia Clark's family members on the Cuse Wlax Facebook. This comment was liked by Clark's mom... Now obviously she hasn't entered the portal but it will be something to monitor, her athleticism is unmatched. Would hate to lose her.

Who would you have benched?

Goodale?
Benoit?
Simkins?
Chevarie?
Vandiver?

Maybe Kayla needs a dedicated "man-down" unit?

Goodale?
Benoit?
Simkins?
Chevarie?
Vandiver?

Chevarie was clearly still not 100% this year. She'd be the only one I'd consider. But yeah she wasn't gonna play over any of the others.
To throw a wrench in it, I thought her on offense would've been fun to watch. Lol

Yeah I remember Kayla last year talking about how her vertical leap was ridiculous and she was the most athletic girl on the team. I was really surprised that they never found a role for her this year. I thought she must have an injury or something. She barely played, even in blowouts. Went from starting all of last season to practically no playing time. I wouldn’t be surprised at all to see her transfer.

Goodale?
Benoit?
Simkins?
Chevarie?
Vandiver?

They essentially did have a man down unit. They would take out Simpkins and shift Benoit to the rover. And they brought in Mackenzie Olsen to play midfield.

Who are the Gems that are better than the starters? I thought the defense was the best it’s been in a long time. Clark was given ample opportunities early in the season these coaches see the players every day do you honestly think they don’t put the best players on the field?

Who are the Gems that are better than the starters? I thought the defense was the best it’s been in a long time. Clark was given ample opportunities early in the season these coaches see the players every day do you honestly think they don’t put the best players on the field?
Agreed. I just never believe that coaches are unaware of talent on their own team. Unless promises were made to a player that they would start if they came in… and the only one I could see that happening with was Benoit and she more than deserved it. Imagine Clark starts next year for sure if she returns.

Agreed. I just never believe that coaches are unaware of talent on their own team. Unless promises were made to a player that they would start if they came in… and the only one I could see that happening with was Benoit and she more than deserved it. Imagine Clark starts next year for sure if she returns.
i can see beniot, reber, vandiver and clark starting at defense

I didn't say that. That was a quote from Clark's family member lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom