Practice today | Syracusefan.com

Practice today

goodroc

Starter
who's going -- let me know if you see a 7ft good looking young man named Fabricio de melo - thanks

Yeah I usually wouldn't call a 7' 250 lb guy a dummy to his face either
dont want to share other fab tweets in last few min--[/quote]

Doesn't sound too promising

Doesn't sound too promising

not a twitter guy, so do tell, please[/quote]

Nor am I. Only twitter stuff I see is on this board but the premise remains that it doesn't sound promising if those are the reactions.

thanks.

this is annoying...I just wish we'd get word, one way or the other

Yeah I usually wouldn't call a 7' 250 lb guy a dummy to his face either

just keep your car mirrors covered...[/quote]

Thought it was turn signals? I wouldn't throw snowballs at Delone Carter's car either. Both seem like good lessons to abide by.

He means fab being mentioned on twitter...go to twitter and type fab melo in the search bar and youll see everyone talking about him

There was a rumor earlier on twitter that Fab was done as a student at SU. Given that Boeheim said he's still practicing with the team, and other have tweeted out they saw him on cmpus, that's not true. Twitter rumors are generally started by people who want attention/followers. One guy said Fab was done for the year, and cited syracuse.com as his source, then said he knows the academic advisor for Fab. Given that there are legal ramifications of things being leaked, I don't believe anyone "knows someone who knows something" on twitter. Boeheim has said as soon as any information comes out it will be in a press release. Until that point, any freaking out is premature.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom