Predict - where does Lydon go Thursday | Syracusefan.com

Predict - where does Lydon go Thursday

Newhouser

Hall of Fame
I think he goes to Utah with the last pick in the 1st round. Though the Blazers and Lakers with multiple picks could skew things with trades. I can't see Portland keeping all their picks.

NBA.
If LA doesn't get George with the 3 first rounders, he will go there with on of the last 2 picks.
He is actually a perfect 4/5 in the GSW system.

NBA Draft on 6/22: Atlanta Hawks

December: Atlanta's developmental team, the Erie Bayhawks

Going at 27 or 28 to the Lakers

Goes first-round and then gets traded on draft night. I'll randomly go with Orlando as his final team when the night is done.

he a syracusse player, so somehow he will end up on the T wolves, although he won't be drafted by them.

19 to Atlanta, or someone trades up for him at 15-19.

I'm still giving out 3 to 1 for the doubters.

He won't sniff top 20. But could sneak in late rd 1. He's just a D league guy. We need him drafted though for perception. Everyone in the NBA can shoot. He won't be able to guard anyone. At least initially.

He won't sniff top 20. But could sneak in late rd 1. He's just a D league guy. We need him drafted though for perception. Everyone in the NBA can shoot. He won't be able to guard anyone. At least initially.

Everyone that can shoot is 6'10, and can protect the rim too? His athleticism is undervalued. He destroyed the combine, and not just shooting. He's quicker, faster, can rebound and jump a lot better than some think. Along with his defense. He was our best defender while playing out of position.

But, he's just a tall white kid who can only shoot. Will get sent down. Unless he came back, of course.

He isn't sneaking into the 1st round. He is a lock, automatic, 1st rounder. The Lakers have 27, and 28 now. No way in hell he slips past that, but I think he goes before then. If Leaf goes before 19, then Atlanta will be thinking about him. Even if Leaf is there, they will be. Portland at 20. OKC at 21. Toronto at 23. I doubt he makes it past 23.

Everyone that can shoot is 6'10, and can protect the rim too? His athleticism is undervalued. He destroyed the combine, and not just shooting. He's quicker, faster, can rebound and jump a lot better than some think. Along with his defense. He was our best defender while playing out of position.

But, he's just a tall white kid who can only shoot. Will get sent down. Unless he came back, of course.

He isn't sneaking into the 1st round. He is a lock, automatic, 1st rounder. The Lakers have 27, and 28 now. No way in hell he slips past that, but I think he goes before then. If Leaf goes before 19, then Atlanta will be thinking about him. Even if Leaf is there, they will be. Portland at 20. OKC at 21. Toronto at 23. I doubt he makes it past 23.
I wouldn't guarantee 23 but I'm guessing he is going to one of the teams that have multiple first round picks. Too many boxes checked to pass up.

I'm guessing he goes somewhere in the 23-28 range. I'll say #26.

On a side note, Kevin Pelton released his "A" grade mock, where he picks what HE would do in the position of each team...he had Lydon going #14 to the Heat. He says he expects Lydon to be a 2nd round pick, but he personally thinks he deserves far more buzz than he's received.

Anyone can shoot. Not everyone can shoot well. Tyler can. He will be a long time NBA guy.
Underrated as an athlete by most observers.
As he gets stronger, his defense will be more than passable.

I'm guessing he goes somewhere in the 23-28 range. I'll say #26.

On a side note, Kevin Pelton released his "A" grade mock, where he picks what HE would do in the position of each team...he had Lydon going #14 to the Heat. He says he expects Lydon to be a 2nd round pick, but he personally thinks he deserves far more buzz than he's received.

I still think there's a shot at 14, or 15 if Portland really likes him. They may wait, and hope until 20 though. Utah at 24, Orlando at 25. Just too many teams that could use him for him not to go round 1.

I don't know about him "destroying" the combine but it will come down to taste/preference I think. It's kinda a cluster *F# with PF types with him, TJ Leaf, DJ Wilson, Harry Giles, etc. in the latter part of the first round.

I'm going to adjust my pick to 20 as I see he moved up the DraftExpress draft board again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom