Prediction on staff and players | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Prediction on staff and players

You can’t have HIMA as our starting center out of the gate that just won’t work

See the comments on the portal. Gotta figure Hima is still a backup to a portal 5.

Why would GMac stay?

I kinda felt like GMac was saying his goodbyes at the game on Sat.

And now I think that to be even more the case.

Would love to see him get a HC gig at some small, Northeast school, and cut his teeth for a while outside of Syracuse, so we can see what he can and can't do with his own program.

Griff sticks but we bring in 2 new coaches.

No idea on players. Would love to keep Jesse and Judah, but we'll see what might have to happen there. I don't think Joe will fit what Autry will do. Just a hunch. Would love to have Benny and all the freshmen back, even if it means we don't make great pickups from the portal.

Bell has nothing to complain about he had every opportunity to start and if he leaves he will go to a lesser school score his twenty a game

If you figure there's room on the bench for an assistant and Griff and Red can run NYC/DMV and tackle the heavy recruiting lifts, why not a guy like Ben McCollum?

If Benny continues to expand his offensive game and continue being more of a shooter, he and Brown could work together.

Need a better 2. Would be shocked if we don't bring in AT LEAST one starting caliber guard.

Also -- calling it now -- I think there's a solid chance Jesse stays.

I sort of agree with this...

I think GMac is gone and Griff stays...

One question I would be interested to know and as RED off the record is are there any players on the roster that get minutes that as a head coach now he wouldn't mind them leaving. He helped recruit them for the zone and those guys had to be approved by JB does RED still want everyone? Would he have recruited these players last year if he was in charge. Should be an interesting offseason.

Would love for Jesse to stay but isn't he screwed on the NIL money? If there was a way to entice him to stay I think it would be easy but with his age and ability to make money playing professionally I just don't see him sticking around.

Would love for Jesse to stay but isn't he screwed on the NIL money? If there was a way to entice him to stay I think it would be easy but with his age and ability to make money playing professionally I just don't see him sticking around.

Can't get NIL money when you're in the US on a Student Visa.

Jesse can get NIL money when we take our foreign trip this summer. That is how Kentucky got around it last year.

Its on this site and it is private and invitation only . We have about 30 posters.
brad pitt ms GIF

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom