Preseason AP Poll is out | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Preseason AP Poll is out

su won the title in 03 and made the sweet 16 in 04
the next four years were two 1st round defeats and two nits. the mood around the forums was similarly dark and familiar voices were calling doom for the program, the coach was a dinosaur out of touch, etc.
then along came a crop of underrated players and the launch of the winningest 6 year run in school history.
i think the talent in the last 2 classes is good enough to start another big run
i think this is the way people should be viewing this process. the difference being that our coach really is a dinosaur this time and we don't have a recruiter like Hopkins. the program is gearing up for one more run that can hopefully be something like the rautins run, but based around buddy. buddy is going to play, it's as simple as that and the next three seasons depend on how good he can be. can we put enough around him to make this work especially as it seems that the one-and-done rule might go away which would affect some programs. do girard, goodine, guerrier, carey have enough developmental upside to be great? and can we maybe backdoor land a blue-chipper (wes Johnson-esque) who wants to go along for the ride? to me those are the questions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom