Preseason Camp Thread | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Preseason Camp Thread

Apologies if this was already posted, but as unrealistic as some may think this is, and maybe it is incredibly unrealistic, I gotta love this swagger and juice from Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuce. I’m excited for the season and I gotta tell you I think we could surprise some teams this year.

Apologies if this was already posted, but as unrealistic as some may think this is, and maybe it is incredibly unrealistic, I gotta love this swagger and juice from Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuce. I’m excited for the season and I gotta tell you I think we could surprise some teams this year.

Duce was saying that the goal was for the defense to be a Top-10 defense, not for Syracuse to be in the Top 10.

I think Villari would make a great tight end...
The kid is as big as a house. I dont care what the roster list him at at the spring game he was huge compared to the other qbs

I keep seeing #85 showing up in photos and videos. Really think, the FAU transfer, D'Marcus Adams is going to make an impact on the season. Looks to have some decent hands, body control, and most importantly, speed.
Why? He’s been playing since 2018 and has three career catches.

As a return guy, sure. He and Pena should be a good combo.

True, there's got to be a disconnect somewhere. Talent is clearly still present, as it was when he was a 4-star HS recruit going to the Seminoles. Maybe, it was attitude, or lack of dedication. Or, some sort of immaturity, that may have worked itself out. I didn't like the way he sort of gave up on the pass from Del Rio-Wilson, on the 1st Day though; and got picked by the frosh db.

Anyway, like I was sayin', shrimp is the fruit of the sea.
You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it.
Dey's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried.
There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich.
That- that's about it.
Is your name Bubba?

Like another individual said, I believe this was in regards to defensive rankings.

we need more of this. More confidence, more winning attitudes. I love it. And I agree we can be top ten, why not?!

Duce was saying that the goal was for the defense to be a Top-10 defense, not for Syracuse to be in the Top 10.
we can always dream, can't we?

I just did some sleuthing. I'm saying it's his brother Tracy Babers. Also in football coaching

Monday, August 8

Practice #5 (9:35 am - 12 pm) is closed to the media.

Maybe it's an environment change. Dino has consistently said they don't bring in transfers unless they believe the kid can start. I agree with your take, but 2 transfer WRs was a head scratcher knowing our numbers. Not sure why bring in this kid who wouldn't add anything at the position.

He's returned 10 kicks in his career.

Kid is definitely a burner and we can use the speed. clocked 4.46 at a camp. He finished 10th in the ACC championships running hurdles for Florida State. Had the 5th fastest time in the country for 110mH while in high school.

Former 4 star kid ranked top 25 receivers nationally signed with Mullen at Florida State.

Junior eligibility.

lots of reasons for kids to struggle.. too much talent ahead of them,... Cant understand the playbook.. Injuries, the dropsies, in the dog house. I dont think you take a kid unless the coaches see talent and thing they can fix whatever issues they see. if all can do is run stretch routes and run block thats still a useful thing given our running game.

FWIW, hearing some buzz regarding Adams, and not just as a slot receiver/KR. Anae has a history of using playmakers to create mismatches. Maybe that's what they are seeing in Adams? Given Dino's MO, I don't think we will hear much.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom