Preseason Camp Thread | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Preseason Camp Thread

Adding speed is great, I see him sharing a role with Pena. With numbers they should be able to find five guys that are the core rotation. Given the range of traits the wr has, it’s going to be who fits best with what they want to do overall. Run heavy play action offense is going to need different skills then a spread pass first offense.

A post mentions Drum, so maybe one is Robert Drummond? I want to say one is Kevin Johnson? All kinda look familiar; except for the old timers. My SU life started in 1987.
Yes, Rob Drummond was in one of the pictures. I used to block for him in high school. One of us still appears to be in football shape. I’ll leave it at that.

Yes, Rob Drummond was in one of the pictures. I used to block for him in high school. One of us still appears to be in football shape. I’ll leave it at that.
Guessing pink shirt with glasses is Rob Drummond. Navy polo looks like Kevin Johnson or Don Darius?

For years we struggled finding guys that could play at this level. Now
We have a team of those guys
The first team defense that played in the spring game actually had the size and stature of an ACC caliber defense. This was one of the first things I noticed, and the first time I could actually say that since following Cuse closely in 2000.

I think the "underbelly" still has a little catching up to do, but it looks like we are on our way

Now I know why my arms looks so big……
v319i1krk0dz.jpg

Mm hmm. We know why.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors