Preseason Camp Thread | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Preseason Camp Thread

Can get an idea of current WR depth chart by seeing which DBs they are currently repping against...

Our DB room is stacked and our WR and QB play will be better off having to face them
Agree with this. Adams might be moving up the depth chart early.

But it is early and things can and will change. Hopefully not due to injury.

It's exciting that a coach came to Cuse and brought an underused player with him to coach him. As others have mentioned, him going against Chestnut is a sign that the staff likes him and wants to see him vs the CB best.

Pardon the term, because I was one when I played but... You're not running scrubs at G Will or Duce. There's no chance of success and it doesn't make them better nor help anyone's confidence to get locked down every single rep

Interesting. I recall Foster got beat several times in the Spring game, and knowing the depth/starters at both spots, it seems like a good move for him.

Foster is a stud athlete but his hips may be a bit too rigid for DB. It's only one rep but I appreciate the fortitude of a young man to ask that of a head coach and equally the coach to oblige.

Wouldn't be mad if the position move transpired.

The DBs not sure which one said that Adams was showing out in practice

Is Del Rio Wilson eligible this year?

Cause I think he is going to pass Shrader by end of camp

Is Del Rio Wilson eligible this year?

Cause I think he is going to pass Shrader by end of camp

It will be heart rending when Babers tells him:

(You know it's great acting when they can get you to ignore the fact that the back window of the cab has venetian blinds on it.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom