Pro Day: March 20 | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Pro Day: March 20

So Tucker didn't participate? What's up with that? He posted that video, so it seems like he should've been good to go, right? A guy that is assumed to kill the workouts has missed all of his opportunities to show off for the scouts.

So Tucker didn't participate? What's up with that? He posted that video, so it seems like he should've been good to go, right? A guy that is assumed to kill the workouts has missed all of his opportunities to show off for the scouts.

Tucker, who chose to enter the NFL draft after two very productive seasons at Syracuse, was medically red-flagged at the Combine and prevented from participating in workouts. He also did not participate in today’s pro day workout due to the condition. The medical reason for precluding Tucker from workouts was not revealed to me to protect his privacy.

He’s going to regret not coming back for another year.
You gotta wonder if it was the injury he played through all year? Would it have healed this off season and he could’ve had a fresh start next year? I’m very curious at what’s going kn

I always want the best for Cuse guys but I think for Andre Syzmt it's going to be tough. He's solid on FGs, although he could be better from long distance, but kickoffs are a real weakness. He wasn’t our kickoff guy because he could not drill it through the end zone. NFL teams can't afford to have 2 kickers, one for placements and one for kickoffs. Maybe he gets picked up in the season in an emergency if a team's kicker goes down with an injury.

I always want the best for Cuse guys but I think for Andre Syzmt it's going to be tough. He's solid on FGs, although he could be better from long distance, but kickoffs are a real weakness. He wasn’t our kickoff guy because he could not drill it through the end zone. NFL teams can't afford to have 2 kickers, one for placements and one for kickoffs. Maybe he gets picked up in the season in an emergency if a team's kicker goes down with an injury.
Even on FGs, I think pros want you pretty solid from at least 55 yds and I'm not sure about Andre on those long kicks both inside and outside.

You gotta wonder if it was the injury he played through all year? Would it have healed this off season and he could’ve had a fresh start next year? I’m very curious at what’s going kn

I have no knowledge of his situation, but reading the tea leaves makes me think it's something outside of a football injury. Perhaps some sort of heart issue or something like that?

I have no knowledge of his situation, but reading the tea leaves makes me think it's something outside of a football injury. Perhaps some sort of heart issue or something like that?

Could it have been Covid potentially?

Could it have been Covid potentially?
Tucker was at the combine and at Pro day and not isolating. Could have some myocarditis post Covid though.

Tucker was at the combine and at Pro day and not isolating. Could have some myocarditis post Covid though.

Yeah it's something that seems to have made both the NFL and SU say "no thanks, we don't want exposure to that liability." Not ideal.

Something has always been off about him. I have never seen a star player tap to come out like he does.

Oh right, forgot he was there in person.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom