Pro Day: March 20 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Pro Day: March 20

I’m no expert, but I’m guessing it’s a positioning to show power in upper-body strength instead of a quick hit thrust that comes all from the quads or feet.
It’s a drill to show upper body strength and the ability to punch. Think engaging a OL and stunning him to stop forward momentum

It’s a drill to show upper body strength and the ability to punch. Think engaging a OL and stunning him to stop forward momentum
I think legs are the most important part of that

Right now PFF has Williams and Bergeron as 2nd round picks. Tucker a 4th and Smyzt and Jones as UDFA.
My Phins could use either of those guys. I have seen Berg mentioned in podcasts for down there but not Williams. Would love Williams in Fangios scheme, he would kill it there.

My Phins could use either of those guys. I have seen Berg mentioned in podcasts for down there but not Williams. Would love Williams in Fangios scheme, he would kill it there.
Roll phins

Wouldnt hate having Tucker too. Mostert’s got an expiring shelf life

He came up gimpy in the Louisville game after getting tackled on the sideline at the end of a long run. He wasn't the same after that.
I saw the play. Tucker was down and a Louisville player kneed him in the thigh. Ouch

Roll phins

Wouldnt hate having Tucker too. Mostert’s got an expiring shelf life
I'm with you blue. I think we only have a 2,3,6 and 7. Possibly if he drops to the 6th. Miami never goes early for RB. Always later round. I have seen Tuck called out by a couple guys for Miami. Here's to hoping.

He came up gimpy in the Louisville game after getting tackled on the sideline at the end of a long run. He wasn't the same after that.
And when he runs the sweeps he doesn't hit the holes right on and quick, it is more like hesitant.

Cowboys could use a guy to make XPs

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom