• Reminder: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

There’s a link in the top navigation bar for Amazon.com. Purchases made via this link help support Syracusefan.com.

prometheus/alien covenant

orangehomer

All Conference
has anyone watched these movies? I think better than given credit for and majorly creepy. fassbender is fantastic I think.

KaiserUEO

Living Legend
I liked them, but I only saw them 1x so I can’t remember the full scope of what they were saying.

But I know I always said I’d watch again, just hasn’t dropped in my lap like other movies always seem to do.

orangehomer

All Conference
I liked them, but I only saw them 1x so I can’t remember the full scope of what they were saying.

But I know I always said I’d watch again, just hasn’t dropped in my lap like other movies always seem to do.
I think my dad got me Prometheus and I watched it but didn't really get that it was an Alien prequel. then, alien covenant was on hbo on demand so I watched it for the hell of it and I liked it. then I realized I needed to rewatch Prometheus, and having done that, I am sufficiently creeped out. I think Fassbender was great in both movies.

Top Bottom