PS: Goalie Madness | Syracusefan.com

PS: Goalie Madness

I made a post about that a couple of months ago. Crazy.

In these days of specialization and mass substitution, can we get 2 of them in the game at the same time? :D

This is utterly ridiculous, four goalies max. Bring in one maybe two goalies a class and cut some of these guys. How can you even warm up 7 goalies for practice? When I was looking into colleges as a senior in high school, the first thing I did was check the roster for freshman and sophomores that played my position. Now they just keep piling on bodies. I personally think SU needs the thin the herd a bit, too many players on the practice field to effectively coach them all up.

They only suit up 4 goalies a game. A couple of the kids are walk-ons who never see any action (except on Senior Day).

In this era of slow down lax & low scoring games a dominent goalie is critical. Sounds like the staff is not particularly sold on any one player as the man between the posts. Better to hope somebody emerges from a crowd (& some others can transfer out) then to not have the right guy on campus.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom