PS: Police and DA Investigate Roger Springfield | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

PS: Police and DA Investigate Roger Springfield

Wow, last I saw of that guy was when he said Mike Hopkins was gay because he's from California, and he missed that non-critical free throw after Lawrence Moten kissed him on the free throw line.

Wow, last I saw of that guy was when he said Mike Hopkins was gay because he's from California, and he missed that non-critical free throw after Lawrence Moten kissed him on the free throw line.

did this really happen?

I think the only logical response to this news is "Oh Shi*"

If you noticed at the dome the other night, Rogers voice was missing from a few of the canned announcements. My guess is he will be replaced on them all as soon as they have the promos re-cut.

I heard they had contacted Gilbert Gottfried for the voice-overs.

Really he is barely connected to the Athletic Department.
Maybe so but given the past year and a half, it won't matter. I hope it's some sort of financial scandal if you know what I mean.

Maybe so but given the past year and a half, it won't matter. I hope it's some sort of financial scandal if you know what I mean.

Not knowing anything I suspect you are probably correct on the financial scandal thing SU invited the police in to investigate, if it was "something else" it would have exploded by now.

Just as an FYI, for those that know the details or come upon them, nothing shall be posted here for very good reasons. While this will have no impact on our programs, there are legit reasons to not have details get out until it is in the real media. We will explain later.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
Bees as always respect your posts. Suggest you move this to another area like under politics or something. It has now gotten significant legs on sports bloggers and is perculating. And all of us know what some must be thinking...so we do need to change the place for comments and notes...this is not good for 'Cuse's image. Thanks!

Didn't his son walk on for Syracuse a couple years ago under a different name?

Another groundbreaking article from the PS. "Something happened but we don't know what. Please keep reading our paper in case we ever have something to report on."

Ryan Cahak?
Yes, Cahak is Roger Springfield's real name. He changed it to Springfield for "professional reasons" when he went into broadcasting... just as, for example, Richie Stokvis became Dick Stockton.

Hopefully it all won't result in this Orange Oddysey ...

orange-jumpsuit1.jpg

just as, for example, Richie Stokvis became Dick Stockton.

Learn something new everyday.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I think he's trying to tell us that you should learn something new every day?

For instance, today I learned that I cannot vault a moving car, and that there are computers that allow you to type by blowing into a tube when your arms are, erm, unavailable.