Purdue-Louisville | Syracusefan.com

Purdue-Louisville

SoBeCuse

Living Legend
Mackey Arena is absolutely rocking and geeked for the start of this one. Always liked the atmosphere there. Intense. Students have great signs and FBI shirts on, ha.

Would love to see Purdue win, but...I have a feeling that won't happen.

Purdue up by one at the half. Pacing like the uva game yesterday.

Louisville is not nearly the same team without Pitino. Purdue’s bigs miss a lot of point blank shots. This game is ugly.

If I didn't know any better I'd think Dakich was just a bit of a Big Ten fan

Dakich is a more annoying version of Jeff Van Gundy.
He is a blowhard who feels the need to talk about everything.

Washington is about to win game 5 with Nebraska-Omaha, Montana and Bethune-Cookman still left in non-conference. If they win those 3 they will match their win total for all of last year.
That's awesome! What channel? Can't find it

Washington gets PJ as a color guy! Man I am jealous.

PJ is hard to listen to because it sounds like he just drank a 5th of whisky and smoked 15 cigarettes... but the guy knows what he is talking about. His insight is better than 90% of the other color commentators out there.

Washington is about to win game 5 with Nebraska-Omaha, Montana and Bethune-Cookman still left in non-conference. If they win those 3 they will match their win total for all of last year.

ummm... it's not really a high bar when you're comparing yourself to Lorenzo Romar... when I used to go to all the recruiting events back in the day (2000-2010) I used to talk to every coach and assistant coach I could... and they pretty much all thought Romar was a complete joke as a coach. So beating his record from last year isn't much to write home about...

that said, I can already see A LOT of improve for this UW team compared to where they were 4 weeks ago when they barely beat a D2 team. Their zone is getting better, and I like the way Hop switches things up every once in awhile, like that halfcourt trap near the end of the first half.

Nahz Carter is going to be really, really good eventually.

ummm... it's not really a high bar when you're comparing yourself to Lorenzo Romar... when I used to go to all the recruiting events back in the day (2000-2010) I used to talk to every coach and assistant coach I could... and they pretty much all thought Romar was a complete joke as a coach. So beating his record from last year isn't much to write home about...

that said, I can already see A LOT of improve for this UW team compared to where they were 4 weeks ago when they barely beat a D2 team. Their zone is getting better, and I like the way Hop switches things up every once in awhile, like that halfcourt trap near the end of the first half.

Nahz Carter is going to be really, really good eventually.
If the D-2 school you are referring to is St. Martins they are actually pretty good. I agree they have improved a lot. I happen to know people who have worked for Romar and other secondary connections. Some of the stories are amazing and don’t seem possible at a major program. Romar was a joke.

If the D-2 school you are referring to is St. Martins they are actually pretty good. I agree they have improved a lot. I happen to know people who have worked for Romar and other secondary connections. Some of the stories are amazing and don’t seem possible at a major program. Romar was a joke.
Any chance you can spill some of the stories? We have no loyalty to that coach. Unless you think it would embarrass Hop

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom