Purdue Post Game Thread | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Purdue Post Game Thread

Anyone else think they should have squibbed that last kick off? Didn’t matter in the end but a chance to take some time off the clock and get better field position.

Nah, you can't give them any chance of a return which would probably have better odds than a hail mary from the 25 which is likely less than a .1% to convert.

Nah, you can't give them any chance of a return which would probably have better odds than a hail mary from the 25 which is likely less than a .1% to convert.
I liked that Tony White used a strategic TO on the last play, to let us see how Purdue lined up and (as pointed out by the announcers) get the coverage guys deeper.

Anyone else think they should have squibbed that last kick off? Didn’t matter in the end but a chance to take some time off the clock and get better field position.
There was no need. You have a guaranteed touch back leaving them 7 seconds and no time outs. You play deep prevent with the ball on the 25.

There’s a >0% probability that something can go wrong on a squib.

SUPER BOWL!

Tale of two halves.

Team of destiny.
I know it’s a bit tongue in cheek, but there is some truth to the last line and it has felt that way to me all summer. Not that I know a damn thing. Just a feeling.

Gadsden - between the run after the catch to put us up 16-15 in the 4th, and the catch to win the game - one of the best WR performances I can remember at the Dome. My thoughts go to Tyree against Virginia Tech and Harrison against Oklahoma.
Unfortunately, he's a TE.:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom